MAC, Tarte, Duwop, TUMI!!!

juicyaddict

From MAC store, I got another paint pot, in Bare Study. There is one MA there that I really like, even though I didn't buy from her, she gave me a generous sample of Painterly paint pot. I just adore her! While this newer MA I bought from, I asked a sample of oldgold p/g, she gave me sample for one application! So I asked if she can give me some more, because I can barely see the pigment in that jar.

From Sephora, I got Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo small bottle. I've been wanting to try this, finally I remembered to buy. I shampoo my hair 3 times/week, and I needed something to refresh hair esp in the crown area in between washings.

Lastly, went to Nordstrom rack and got me these:
- Tarte Smooth Operator in Incognito (I love this! Got this as a backup coz I use this everyday. Perfect color for my summer tan)
- Tarte dual-ended lipglosses in Bogey & Bacall (pink and purple combo, so pretty! These Tarte lipglosses are not sticky at all and has this sorta plumping effect that does not sting at all, I LOVE!!!)
- Tarte dual-ended lipglosses in Paul & Holly (orangey and gold combo, so pretty)
- Tarte The Eraser smooth concealer in Golden Beige (have yet to try this, I got other concealers but this is such a good price to pass on)
- Tarte Yellow Mellow Correcting cream and powder with itsy-bitsy Kabuki brush (I put this under my eyes and I'm impressed. The kabuki brush is soooo cute and comes in this retractable container)
- Duwop Lashlaquer (dual-ended mascara and topcoat combo, not sure yet, but again it is such a good buy)
- 2 bottles of Cleansweep brush cleaners by Nordstrom. Only $2.79 each, orig $15 each.

IMG_0184.jpg

And.... MY NEW TUMI LAPTOP BAG!!! Yipee! This is quite pricey but I just got a new laptop and wireless router from work, and they gave me this macho backpack to carry the laptop. Waah!! Just won't match my girlie outfits :-D
tumi_laptop_bag.JPG

sarathan

I'm new here and wanted to say that is an AWESOME haul!! *drools* I'm a HUGE tarte fan, I've been lemming the Yellow Mellow forever!
smiles.gif

wafflebees

that is truly a lovely haul! is the tarte makeup cheaper if you purchase it at nordstrom rack? if so, i might have to go there now!

juicyaddict

yes, they are cheaper. they don't have it there all the time though. prices are
smooth operator - $14 orig $35
dual-ended lipglosses - $6 orig $19?
yellow mellow - $10 orig $25?
eraser concealer - $7 orig $19?

they have duwop and pout too. all lipglosses are about $6-7. there are lip and eye pencils for the same price.

mzreyes

nice! what does the Tarte Yellow Mellow Correcting cream and powder do for you? I saw that on sephoras website, and was wondering about it..

juicyaddict

I tried using it under the eyes and brightens that area and it is really creamy/moisturizing. the i don't think it is good for blemishes and spots though. i might try to use the powder to neutralize and add more yellow to my foundation color. the powder is really yellow. the small kabuki brush is too cute to pass up.

juicyaddict

i think the lipglosses are above average in terms of color payoff. i really like the purple color from bogey and bacall. i like these glosses more than MACs.

jilliandanica

How do you like the Tarte TM? I'm lookin' for a good, oil-free with SPF. I'm using the LORAC protectTINT right now but there is like NO coverage whatsoever..not even sheer.