MAC Technique Class

twobear

FYI.....There will be MAC Technique class at Macy's @ Gwinnett Place Mall on Saturday, Sept 29th. The cost is $50 that is redeemable in product afterwards. Just thought someone would like to know.

BJ1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
do you know if they have anything like that in jersey/ny area?
thanks.

they are having one at the cherry hill, nj mac retail store on sunday september 16 at 7pm. HTH.

Dizzyray822

I know they are having one at Aventura Mall in Miami, FL on Oct. 16 and at Pembroke Lakes Mall on Oct 6. Both in Macy's as well. It is called "MAC in MODE." Its a two hour class where you learn make-up techniques, focusing mainly on the eye. I signed up and I am excited!

Christina983

I wish they had this in nyc, should i call a store or a counter to find out if they have upcoming technique classes?

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
they are having one at the rivergate mall in tennessee.
on the 22nd.

How did you find out about it? Is there any more near Nashville? Do you know what they are going to do and when.

BJ1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRiNCiPESSAx4
BJ1077, should i call to sign up? i live right over the bridge and would love to attend!

Yeah, Just let them know its for the event on 9/16/07. They may request a c/c over the phone to put the 50 on the gift card for the class. All the ma's are super nice there. I've never had a problem with any of them.