MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Pinkdollface

I have never heard of Terra del Sol before and I just googled it and it looks pretty!
I first heard of it on xsparkage's channel and found it in Germany by accident. Of course I had to get it and it's wonderful! I've no idea though if it's available anywhere else.

lyseD

Just looked at the May budget
ssad.gif
-- hope I don't want too much from this collection.

Michelemu21

I first heard of it on xsparkage's channel and found it in Germany by accident. Of course I had to get it and it's wonderful! I've no idea though if it's available anywhere else.
I remember researching this as well because of a xsparkage video. I never found it though.

ocean286

Great! I'm wearing my Pleasureflush dupe from Terra del Sol as a highlight:)
I just Googled it. It looks lovely. I have a similar product from a brand called Femme Couture. It's called Summer Kiss And I found it at Sally Beauty Supply. It doesn't have much color, but it adds a beautiful glow to my pale skin. I love it.
pretty.gif

Pinkdollface

I just Googled it. It looks lovely. I have a similar product from a brand called Femme Couture. It's called Summer Kiss And I found it at Sally Beauty Supply. It doesn't have much color, but it adds a beautiful glow to my pale skin. I love it.
pretty.gif
I think I've seen that one before as well. It looks very close to my Terra del Sol powder. Yes it gives a really pretty glow and it seems to go with everything.

martiangurll

you ladies are killin me, I can't keep up with current collections, don't make me develop lemmings for collections I missed
poke.gif

Debbs

A Macy's associate states that he will not be in store when ED launches as he has to go to update next Thurs. I am hoping the update is for this collection so we can get more info soon!!!!

OctoberViolet

yahoo.gif
Updates!!!!!!! I'll be on vacation starting next Thursday, but will check my iphone for any updates. Tx Debbs.
A Macy's associate states that he will not be in store when ED launches as he has to go to update next Thurs. I am hoping the update is for this collection so we can get more info soon!!!!

luvlydee

please please mac slow down!!! im trying to keep up with all these damn collections. what i dont want, what i do want, but i dont have time to think or else things will sell out. DAMN YOU MAC!!! lol

Naughtyp

skipping the Ed blushes for the two listed in this collection even tho I haven't seen them yet lol

ocean286

I think I've seen that one before as well. It looks very close to my Terra del Sol powder. Yes it gives a really pretty glow and it seems to go with everything.
That's what I thought. I've tried to get Terra del Sol but, it's difficult to track down in the states. I can only see someone CP'ing this for someone in the states if they want to swap or, buy. Femme Couture was the closest I could find.
th_dunno.gif