MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Naughtyp

Beautezine's swatches of caliente and altered beige are so pretty! I wasn't even considering those lipsticks... Til now -.-
I added caliente to my list once I saw swatches! hers look really good this time normally they all look the same due to her lighting.

MACupGrl

Should we all be stalking early?-lol. I'm thinking if it's already on the MAC UK website then it should be ANY time now.

iATEaSEAmonster

I added caliente to my list once I saw swatches! hers look really good this time normally they all look the same due to her lighting.
To be honest, I'm not feelin' the browner lipsticks. I'll wait on her lipglass review. Maybe there's someone great in the sparkly magenta one.

beatlegirl

What's the difference between the bronzing powder and the PLW bronzer? And which would look better on my NC25 skin?
I'm really wanting the 167 brush too, but I'm torn between that and the new Guerlain kabuki brush.

hoshiakari_

BMS is definitely on my list. It looks so beyootiful!
eyelove.gif

I really wanted a lippie, if only for the packaging but I'm feeling pretty meh about 'em. Maybe FMP will change my mind but I dunno...

Anywho, thanks for the swatches, Beautezine!

HelloBlondie

So my list went from 2 lipsticks, bronzer, BMS quad, possibly a pencil, and blush...

To just BMS and possibly the peach blush.

That's my story and I AM STICKING TO IT!!

HelloBlondie

Unless this blush would be skippable for one in the Orange collection? Any opinons? NW20 just in case that helps, but in general. IF you HAD to choose which collection to get a blush from.

Possibly listing them in preference. I'm torn between Royal Sunset and RFL, and iffy about Immortal Flower

cr8zy4MAC

I am so looking forward to this collection. I will be getting the BMS quad, all the l/s, lg and the blushes. I was initially going to get both nail polishes (they look so pretty in the bottle), but since they're not being spoken of too highly, never mind. It will be a pass.

Actually, I am really looking forward to the rubbery, matte, bronze packaging. It will be a nice change of pace. I love the feel of the NARS packaging. It also is functional, since it makes it less likely to fall out of your hands! The color difference will also help me find what I am looking for so much easier! Sometimes I find myself thinking how I feel like getting a label maker out and coming up with labels to make things so much easier to read and find. I find myself every single day, using both my eyeglasses and a lighted magnifier to read the labels on the bottom of the lipsticks!
blink.gif

matchachoco

I am so looking forward to this collection.  I will be getting the BMS quad, all the l/s, lg and the blushes.  I was initially going to get both nail polishes (they look so pretty in the bottle), but since they're not being spoken of too highly, never mind.  It will be a pass. Actually, I am really looking forward to the rubbery, matte, bronze packaging.  It will be a nice change of pace.  I love the feel of the NARS packaging.  It also is functional, since it makes it less likely to fall out of your hands!  The color difference will also help me find what I am looking for so much easier!  Sometimes I find myself thinking how I feel like getting a label maker out and coming up with labels to make things so much easier to read and find.  I find myself every single day, using both my eyeglasses and a lighted magnifier to read the labels on the bottom of the lipsticks!  :blink:
Yes!! The only MAC lipstick I can reliably find is Daddy's Little Girl because it's white. Even my Hello Kitty lipsticks blend in.

Naughtyp

Unless this blush would be skippable for one in the Orange collection? Any opinons? NW20 just in case that helps, but in general. IF you HAD to choose which collection to get a blush from.  Possibly listing them in preference. I'm torn between Royal Sunset and RFL, and iffy about Immortal Flower
im trying to decide if I need all three of those as well lol

erine1881

What's the difference between the bronzing powder and the PLW bronzer?   And which would look better on my NC25 skin? I'm really wanting the 167 brush too, but I'm torn between that and the new Guerlain kabuki brush.
I answered this yesterday a couple pages back.
Unless this blush would be skippable for one in the Orange collection? Any opinons? NW20 just in case that helps, but in general. IF you HAD to choose which collection to get a blush from.  Possibly listing them in preference. I'm torn between Royal Sunset and RFL, and iffy about Immortal Flower
Skippable? :nope: A good mate to the other two? :nods:
im trying to decide if I need all three of those as well lol
Do i even need to answer that? :haha:

ocelot1

darn, im sad to read that the nailpolishes are not great. i was really looking forward to the bronzey one! sad. that was the only thing i was really planning on getting from this collection. :(