MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

miss0annette

Here's a quick pic after work. MLM is very similar to RRB but it has more of a shine to it than RRB even though they're both matte. And I looooooove D
f785d5c4_image.jpeg
for Danger!! So happy with both.

elegant-one

Is Specktra being hacked??????????? I just got a very weird alert & the site is slow & acting very strange. I was afraid to copy the warning in case it was a virus. It was in big bold letters on a white page & gave some kind of warning & a bunch of other things. I kept clicking back & it wouldn't go back so I closed my browser
icon_eek.gif

Mayanas

Didn't get around to doing swatches for Matte Royal... Whirl
4ab27a3e_CAM06147-1.jpeg
MLM
d68f62d0_CAM06161.jpeg
e411f7f9_collage_20150602124514584.jpeg
Box finally came!  Matte Royal definitely still pulls purple on me rather than blue but that's ok it's still very unique.  Stone is pretty much exactly how I wanted it to look.  Whirl does pull a tiny bit more brown than I would have hoped but it's not make me want to cry brown lol I think it's ok on me on it's own and in fall will be pretty.  I'll probably pair it with a pinker color underneath though when I wear it Matte Royal, Whirl, Stone Top to bottom- Stone, Whirl, Matte Royal Comparison of Whirl (top) and Boca (bottom) Whirl on me (NW 10)
Yayyy,here it is on me, NC42
a2e314f8_IMG_20150602_191748_edit.jpeg
Lovely ladies.

LiliV

D for Danger is on my list too, I don't know why I'm so drawn to Fall colors when summer just started
girlhaha.gif
In my defense I'm a fall baby though lol

LuvKaya

Beautiful first pic!!!

thank you!
Don't let it be your last!
I'm kinda shy, but I love seeing everyone share.

Quote: Originally Posted by LiliV

I tried on Stone and Matte Royal really quick before I take my makeup off for the night. These are in bathroom lighting, it's been so rainy (and cold!) here so i hope these show up somewhat true to color

Stone. I like this even if it's a weirdo shade on me lol reminds me of the 20s

Matte Royal which my friend describes as "Plumpy from Candyland color"

Your makeup is soooo pretty! I like both colors on you... I was a scaredy cat and didn't get MR, but you pull it off so well.

Mayanas

Is Specktra being hacked??????????? I just got a very weird alert & the site is slow & acting very strange. I was afraid to copy the warning in case it was a virus. It was in big bold letters on a white page & gave some kind of warning & a bunch of other things. I kept clicking back & it wouldn't go back so I closed my browser :shock:  
On my cell phone too, just put return and i was here again. I thought was an AD

LMarie21

Finally tried Whirl today with Whirl lip liner. It looks more brown on me. I'll try it with a pink liner next time.
44da8e8f_image.jpeg

elegant-one

Finally tried Whirl today with Whirl lip liner. It looks more brown on me. I'll try it with a pink liner next time.
You are so darn pretty & adorable...it doesn't matter what shade you have on your lips!!! Whirl looks good on you in that pic, I leans more brown on me too. I wish it had more mauve to it.

LMarie21

You are so darn pretty & adorable...it doesn't matter what shade you have on your lips!!! Whirl looks good on you in that pic, I leans more brown on me too. I wish it had more mauve to it.
Aww, thank you so much, beautiful! ️. I totally agree with you - I wish it had more mauve in it as well!