MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Babylard

I like extending the tail my of brows, but pencils don't last since I tend to rub on them. I wonder if the brow gels would work well. D;

MACGirl13

I like extending the tail my of brows, but pencils don't last since I tend to rub on them. I wonder if the brow gels would work well. D;
I do the same thing and from the pic above, I think it will work well and her brows are beautiful. I can't wait to see them I. Person on January 10. I am going to preorder mine tomorrow when I pick up my Amber Glow that I decided to get after reading everyone's reviews and thoughts. Just what I need is one more blush. I counted that I had 26 Mac blushes, not counting MSF....what is one more blush, Right?

MACGirl13

I do the same thing and from the pic above, I think it will work well and her brows are beautiful. I can't wait to see them I. Person on January 10. I am going to preorder mine tomorrow when I pick up my Amber Glow that I decided to get after reading everyone's reviews and thoughts. Just what I need is one more blush. I counted that I had 26 Mac blushes, not counting MSF....what is one more blush, Right?

MACGirl13

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty I just wanted to let you know that yours are like my dream brows!! I love a delicate-looking arch.
That's the best compliment ever, thank you so much!
bouquet.gif

liba

Damn it, I just placed an order to use up a gift card I won, I ordered a bunch of Anastasia stuff but not the serums because I couldn't find any reviews.

Gahhhh, I want my brows back! lol

Thanks, you are giving me hope! I'm afraid they won't grow back at some places, sorry if it's OT but here's a pic of me when I was a kid so obviously, my brows were all natural. You can see that they were already patchy!

That's the best compliment ever, thank you so much!
bouquet.gif
Awwwwww, look how adorable you were! You can see those cheekbones kicking in even then!
queen.gif

Don't worry, it's been 2 years since I decided to grow mine back all the way, and they keep getting better now. We have makeup to help enhance the little things, and let me tell you, I can't think of a single woman who wouldn't trade some big 'ole eyebrows for your bone structure and profile, etc.! You are waaaay ahead of the game already, sweetie!!
grouphug2.gif

Babylard

I think the dirty blonde brow gel will work for me. I want to see it in stores as well! I am curious about the brow pencils. I don't know which one I should get. I was thinking strawberry blonde, but after hearing that it might be too late, I'm not sure. I am currently using MAC Taupe pencil. I'm not too happy about paying $23 for a brow pencil though.

MACGirl13

Damn you auto correct on the iPad. Wonder if we could use the new pencils with the gel to achieve the color and look?

PrettyKitty

Awwwwww, look how adorable you were! You can see those cheekbones kicking in even then!
queen.gif

Don't worry, it's been 2 years since I decided to grow mine back all the way, and they keep getting better now. We have makeup to help enhance the little things, and let me tell you, I can't think of a single woman who wouldn't trade some big 'ole eyebrows for your bone structure and profile, etc.! You are waaaay ahead of the game already, sweetie!!
grouphug2.gif
You are too sweet, thank you!
bouquet.gif

Curly1908

Exactly! And just on the bottom. When they start doin the top, that's where it starts goin wrong! Only drag queens can get away with it!
I completely agree! It's a shame that it has become so popular. I especially hate it when girls use a concealer that is much too light for them. I can't wait for this trend along with excessive countouring and unflattering Nicki Minaj'esque lip colors to be over with!

Audrey C

My eyebrows grow back in like....oh, say 3 hours
sigh.gif
lol.gif
ugghh
Word! I've been plucking mine for about 30 years and you'd never know it. If I stopped for 2-3 weeks they'd be as full and bushy as they were at 14. I actually pluck mine every other day at minimum - I have to. While my hair starting turning white very young (found my first in my teens), I don't have any grey in my brows. I'm not sure when that will happen.

erine1881

I completely agree!  It's a shame that it has become so popular.  I especially hate it when girls use a concealer that is much too light for them.  I can't wait for this trend along with excessive countouring and unflattering Nicki Minaj'esque lip colors to be over with!
That's called a "halo". There's one girl on youtube that is notorious for caked concealer under her brow, as well as the halo. I called her out on it. Her looks are starting to slip, along with her blending. I can't bear to watch her anymore. It's sad really.

shontay07108

That's called a "halo". There's one girl on youtube that is notorious for caked concealer under her brow, as well as the halo. I called her out on it. Her looks are starting to slip, along with her blending. I can't bear to watch her anymore. It's sad really.
Well, now I'm curious. Can you link me?

makeupgrrl

Well, now I'm curious. Can you link me?
LMAO...I was thinking that too...now I need to know! There are a few gurus that I watch on Youtube who actually can do makeup, but there are quite a few who don't know what they are doing, or can only do that over the top excessive look all the time (drag, stage makeup).

allThingsGirl

I have dark brown/black eyebrows and used to use Chanel Blonde Cendre pencil, now d/c. Even though it was several shades lighter, people would use this to create a "natural" brow. Do you guys think the Dirty Blonde f/l would accomplish the same thing?

erine1881

c711f208_image.jpeg
Look at all that concealer!
9a7a21a0_image.jpeg
I can see her halo, halo, halo I can see her halo, halo, halo I can see her halo. Halo. Halo. Halooooooo ooooo