MAC tinted lipglass that are similar to MAC dazzleglass?

xcoco

Hi,

I love how shiny and sparkly MAC dazzleglass are but I find that they are expensive for the amount of product that you get. Plus, they aren't very pigmented and I like the formula of the tinted lipglass much more. They are also cheaper and more pigmented. Is there any tinted lipglass that you could recommend that are shiny and sparkly like the dazzleglass? The only one I can think of right now is Dreamy lipglass.

Thank you
smiles.gif

* I wear mostly nude/pale or natural lip colors
smiles.gif
Nothing too bright since I wear very bold eye makeup.

angi

If you can get hold of it, Virgin Kiss Lipglass from Rose Romance is a lovely sparkly light pink which would probably fit well with what you are looking for.

xcoco

I don't really like lustreglass neither.. I like the formula of lipglass because it's sticky LOL and lustre glass aren't very pigmented... :/

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillicat14
Electric fuschia from the Spring Colour Pink collection looks like a dazzleglass. And it's very pretty.
smiles.gif

Totally agree.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Cultureclash from Spring Colour Forecast, Icescape from LoveLace, Prrr, Nymphette, and you may like Plushglasses Bountiful, Pretty Plush, and Nice Buzz.

coachkitten

My suggestion is to make your own dazzleglasses. Take a clear lipglass/lipgloss and add some of MAC's reflects glitter to them. Or take a color of lipglass that you like and add a bit of reflects glitter to it.

There are many great MAC pigment/glitter sample sellers here on Specktra. You can buy a few samples of the reflects glitter for cheap and make your own. That is what I do quite a bit and it works!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
My suggestion is to make your own dazzleglasses. Take a clear lipglass/lipgloss and add some of MAC's reflects glitter to them. Or take a color of lipglass that you like and add a bit of reflects glitter to it.

There are many great MAC pigment/glitter sample sellers here on Specktra. You can buy a few samples of the reflects glitter for cheap and make your own. That is what I do quite a bit and it works!
smiles.gif

yes i agree with Katie! make your own dazzleglasses!
smiles.gif
pink pearl pigment mixed with clear gloss - then add some reflects blue glitter and oh my! sex on the lips!
tong.gif

but if you don't fancy doing it DIY, then try out the lustreglasses. they are my fave mac glosses, not sticky but super shimmery and sparkly!

Vlcatko

The best way is to add some reflects glitter to your favourite lipglass or make your own as coachkitten and LMD84 suggested.

And I have to agree that of the lipglasses I have Nymphette and Snowscene are VERY sparkly
thmbup.gif

LMD84

i got electric fushia the other day... OMG it is stunning! seriously i couldn't stop staring at my lips!
smiles.gif
drools.gif
the blue glitter is lovely and it doesn't feel gritty on my lips which is the best bit!

murflegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
If you can get hold of it, Virgin Kiss Lipglass from Rose Romance is a lovely sparkly light pink which would probably fit well with what you are looking for.

This is a great rec because it's so sparkly, but I find it sparkly to the point of grittiness. With Dazzleglass I don't see the glitter all over my face--it doesn't migrate. With Virgin Kiss, it definitely migrates!

Latest posts