dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
u can let me know if ur selling or donating:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Same here, Winnie!!
winkiss.gif

Yeah I'm thinking of going to graduate school in the US either next year or the year after. I'm wondering what's going to happen to all my makeup when I'm away. I really should stop buying more. I don't want to come back only to find my lipsticks and lipglosses going bad. Eeks.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I hope you have Mounia, Taj Mahal, and Gina by Nars b/c they are perfect for us.

No I don't have Mounia, Taj Mahal and Gina yet. I will get them sometime soon though.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Yeah I'm thinking of going to graduate school in the US either next year or the year after. I'm wondering what's going to happen to all my makeup when I'm away. I really should stop buying more. I don't want to come back only to find my lipsticks and lipglosses going bad. Eeks.

I have collected make up for ages and none of my items have gone bad!!
th_dunno.gif

Call me nuts, but when I left home for graduate school, my whole make up collection went with me!!
yes.gif
Yes, my nailpolishes too!!
icon_eek.gif
Of course, it was way smaller than now... but it was 2-3 carry ons with carefully wrapped and packed items!!!
greengrin.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I finally got my nail polish In The Buff. I like it. It took me 2 coats so that it could be opaque. It dried pretty quickly. I like the color. The color seems a little bit softer/lighter than I expected.

I love In The Buff! I've been wearing it for 5 weeks straight....I just don't want to wear any other colors on my fingernails since I first tried it out. It looks great with a medium length almond shaped nail. I've got a lot of khaki green and grey clothes so it matches really well.

I'll probably switch colors once it's fall, but for the summer I'm gonna stick with ITB.

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I LOVE Float on By too- it's the perfect way to add bright color, make your eyes pop yet still effortless for Summer! I am glad you got it!

I have been wearing it with Sand & Sun all over lid, Firecracker in crease... and it looks great with Sweet & Punchy too!

Let us know what combos you come up with too
winks.gif

iagree.gif
Float on By is really lovely.
love.gif
I'm glad I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithsnake6
I'm finally wearing Float on By today with Nanogold highlighter & Melon pigment as my base. It's a peachy-gold look with a bright burst of blue as upper eyeliner and a smoky brown for lower. Still wearing my Weekend cream bronze, Hipness blush and Thrills lipstick too
winks.gif
. Not sure why I did my makeup this morning though, I'm going camping for the weekend (still taking my makeup bag- where am I going to find a mirror?)

Hope you're having fun camping! I love camping, too!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm sure you're looking fab out there.
winks.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

Jumping back on here to share in the Float on By love--I wore it yesterday with Rated "R" (in place of Sweet & Punchy) patted over it and smudged together. So simple and pretty!

dreamer246

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Call me nuts, but when I left home for graduate school, my whole make up collection went with me!!
yes.gif
icon_eek.gif
Of course, it was way smaller than now... but it was 2-3 carry ons with carefully wrapped and packed items!!!
greengrin.gif

There is no freaking way my whole makeup collection can come along with me - I just have too damn much (MAC + nail polishes + perfumes). Besides, I wouldn't want to risk any of the MSFs breaking during transit. Maybe I'll figure something out. But then I'll want all my clothes/shoes/bags/accessories there too, as well as my beloved bed... Sigh. I just cannot live without variety.
ssad.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
There is no freaking way my whole makeup collection can come along with me - I just have too damn much (MAC + nail polishes + perfumes). Besides, I wouldn't want to risk any of the MSFs breaking during transit. Maybe I'll figure something out. But then I'll want all my clothes/shoes/bags/accessories there too, as well as my beloved bed... Sigh. I just cannot live without variety.
ssad.gif

Me neither!!
greengrin.gif
Don't worry, you'll figure something out!!
th_kiss.gif

I always bubblewrap everything and never had a problem!!

dreamer246

Quote:
Me neither!!
greengrin.gif
Don't worry, you'll figure something out!!
th_kiss.gif

I always bubblewrap everything and never had a problem!!

Yes, I know I can always bubblewrap them, but I have too much stuff to even bubblewrap each and every single one of them (and the wrappings will make the items bulky which then takes up a lot more space).

Kisses to you too!
th_kiss.gif

nunu

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

yes.gif
icon_eek.gif
greengrin.gif

I have moved twice in the past 3 years for school. Everything was bubble wrapped. Yes it took a lot of time and space but atleast i had the peace of mind that nothing broke
greengrin.gif

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
Jumping back on here to share in the Float on By love--I wore it yesterday with Rated "R" (in place of Sweet & Punchy) patted over it and smudged together. So simple and pretty!

Galaxy cream eyeshadow over the lid (any other mute grey on crease and outer corner if desired) and Float on By in the upper lash line, a bit blended into the lid ... just gorgeus!!!

martiangurll

So ticked about Flurry of Fun. After scheming on it and finally finding one that wasn't sold out on the Nordie's site, I ordered it and in my excitement, left an old shipping address. So of course the package was returned and Nordies lost the return (or claim they did) and no Flurry of Fun for me.

I am bummed. Maybe I can try to create my own by adding some reflects teal glitter into a tangerine lippy. Any ideas for dupes of the background color?

th_wallbash.gif

of course its my own fault for being a bimbo, but what can I do?

pinguina

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
So ticked about Flurry of Fun. After scheming on it and finally finding one that wasn't sold out on the Nordie's site, I ordered it and in my excitement, left an old shipping address. So of course the package was returned and Nordies lost the return (or claim they did) and no Flurry of Fun for me.

I am bummed. Maybe I can try to create my own by adding some reflects teal glitter into a tangerine lippy. Any ideas for dupes of the background color?

th_wallbash.gif

of course its my own fault for being a bimbo, but what can I do?

Oh, that's too bad!
ssad.gif

I think a couple stores/counters around here actually have Flurry of Fun still, at least last time I checked. I have been debating for so long about whether or not to get it but only have one set of stuff to B2M at the moment. Lol I'm so conflicted about how to use it!

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicycouture328
Is the highlighting powder from this line any good? I want to try it, but I dont wanna shell out for it if its not any good.

did you miss all the discussion about marine life?
cutey.gif
i doubt you'd still be able to find it. everyone was going crazy about it , so it sold out in hours on the first day of release.

aradhana

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
I dont know if this question has been answered already so I will ask. Does anyone have and suggestions as to how to make the two lip pencils work for my skin tone I won them in a giveaway a few weeks ago. Im NC 42 and I dont like how they look on me I have tried lightly lining my lips with them, lightly filling my lips in then putting a gloss , using them with a nude lip, tried putting them over a clear lip gloss and tried mixing them with no luck finding a way to use them Any idea other than what I've tried? Id hate to see them go to waste. Thanks

i don't know if you have any of the other lip products from this collection, but i like 'temperature rising' under lipsticks like 'fun bathing' or 'thrills' to change their tone a little, without going ott orange.

i don't have 'life's a breeze' so not sure what to suggest there.
th_dunno.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
did you miss all the discussion about marine life?
cutey.gif
i doubt you'd still be able to find it. everyone was going crazy about it , so it sold out in hours on the first day of release.

This
tong.gif
I love mine although the name is a little misleading since it's more a blush than a highlighting powder, but if you can find one I recommend getting it
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Guess what guys! I finally got Humid e/s!!!!

awesome stuff! it is such a wonderful green!
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Guess what guys! I finally got Humid e/s!!!!

I finally bought Humid the other day too! I was asking for the regular packaging but they had TTB ones left so she gave me one of those--which is fine, I just have a harder time depotting
smiles.gif