MAC Tres Cheek discussion

pemily

Well, I just called MAC Pro and asked if these were going to be available in the pro pan refills.

She put me on hold, then came back a few minutes later and said in a nutshell...NO they won't.

She said since they just have been released, they will need to see the response the new blushes get, and then determine if they will make them available in pro pans. But that will not be anytime soon.

Looks like I will be having a depotting blush party at my casa this week.
cheerleader.gif
I went to a free standing store today and was told by a mua that there will definitely be no pro pans!!!

Mac-Guy

OMG, I never experienced this:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Tuesday, 03/27/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries) Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Wednesday, 03/28/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
yahoo.gif

iadoremac

[h=4]Powder Blush[/h] Modern Mandarin

Delivered
US$20.00
QTY 2
[h=4]Powder Blush[/h] Peony Petal

Delivered
US$20.00
QTY 1
[h=4]Powder Blush[/h] Magenta

Delivered
US$20.00
QTY 1
[h=4]Cremesheen Glass[/h] Star Quality

Delivered
US$19.50
QTY 1
[h=4]Lipstick[/h] Heroine

Delivered
US$14.50
QTY 4
[h=4]Lipstick[/h] Watch Me Simmer

Delivered
US$14.50
QTY 2
[h=4]Extra Dimension Eye Shadow[/h] Havana

Delivered
US$20.00
QTY 1
[h=4]Extra Dimension Highlighter[/h] Glorify

Delivered
US$29.00
QTY 1

My Order

Mac-Guy

Seriously, living on the East coast, this never happened to me. I still don't have the products in my hand, but I'm cool with a deliver tomorrow as well.

Shellcat

I received the SAME e-mail!!! Today before 3! Whoooo-hooooo!!! I get off at 4 though. :( lol

OMG, I never experienced this:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Tuesday, 03/27/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:Wednesday, 03/28/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries) 
yahoo.gif

OctoberViolet

I am so f'ing jealous. When the heck will this be up on the regular site??? I've been checking nonstop. Enjoy your hauls, everyone!

martiangurll

That's why you have to dispose of the "evidence" before he has time to spot it! Box in the recycling bin, receipt hidden in purse, individual packaging in the bin... I think my boyfriend would be petrified if he knew how often I caved and bought a new eyeshadow, etc.!

I LOL'd because I do this! Then I figured out a new technique, just have it delivered at my employers and 1. I get it sooner and 2. No one is the wiser! Then I just have to sneak the products from my bag to the bin at home, but he will never know because I keep so much crap, mostly cosmetics in my work satchel.

Wow, it almost feels like I am hiding paraphanalia, and oh, yeah, I am NOT an addict, right?

Mac-Guy

I LOL'd because I do this! Then I figured out a new technique, just have it delivered at my employers and 1. I get it sooner and 2. No one is the wiser! Then I just have to sneak the products from my bag to the bin at home, but he will never know because I keep so much crap, mostly cosmetics in my work satchel.

Wow, it almost feels like I am hiding paraphanalia, and oh, yeah, I am NOT an addict, right?

Hoarder at work. ROFL