MAC Tres Cheek discussion

MrsB

That would be great MrsB!

Quote: Originally Posted by MrsB

I hope so, I don't want it to make me look corpse like! I shall have to post a FOTD when it finally arrives.
I hadn't even considered Sculpt foundation, I thought it contained SPF for some reason and I was trying to avoid it for fear of flash back in photos?
I definitely will once everything gets here. My selfridges package didn't come today despite paying extra for a Saturday delivery so I'm assuming it will come Tuesday now which will mean I'm at work and with me only just ordering FoJ I have no idea when that will arrive - probably Thursday or Friday next week. They'll be worth the wait I'm sure!

Prettypackages

Well, I managed to get Modern Mandarin. I went to nordies on Michigan Ave, and she called Macy's on Michigan Ave, and they held one for me. I'm glad I didn't stress about it, and just went in there on a whim.

I hope everyone gets there stuff from all of the mishaps.

Mac-Guy

Well, I managed to get Modern Mandarin. I went to nordies on Michigan Ave, and she called Macy's on Michigan Ave, and they held one for me. I'm glad I didn't stress about it, and just went in there on a whim.

I hope everyone gets there stuff from all of the mishaps.

Macy's is probably the best location when everywhere else the products are sold out.

Prettypackages

Macy's is probably the best location when everywhere else the products are sold out.
Now I know. I thought it was bloomingdales site. This was Macy's in Water Tower too, so you know the store was packed. Folks weren't in there for the new collex at all. Just to go to MAC.
I am now team 5. I skipped Peony Petal b/c I have Sakura. I know they aren't exact, but I had to draw the line somewhere. LOL

Mac-Guy

Now I know. I thought it was bloomingdales site. This was Macy's in Water Tower too, so you know the store was packed. Folks weren't in there for the new collex at all. Just to go to MAC. I am now team 5. I skipped Peony Petal b/c I have Sakura. I know they aren't exact, but I had to draw the line somewhere. LOL

Yeah, the typical Macy's customer is not a MAC addict, lol.

Prettypackages

Can anyone tell me how to wear blush, highlighter, and bronzer? Where do I put everything? How are you wearing the EDSF with the blushes? Or, where are you wearing them? LOL

mac_aiken

Dear Lovecloud, I love you so much I want to marry you.
girlhaha.gif

Sugar & Spice

I choose my blush & highlighter location by my face shape, I don't wear bronzer. Google your face shape and see what your options are.

Can anyone tell me how to wear blush, highlighter, and bronzer? Where do I put everything? How are you wearing the EDSF with the blushes? Or, where are you wearing them? LOL

crayolaforeyes

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages

LOL! I wasn't going to say anything either, I'm like if y'all don't know, too bad... This is gonna be for my specktra-ites. LOL

So Ladies, call Macy's Water Tower for your goodies.

water tower one always has stuff when everywhere else is sold out. so many times i saw things that are LE sitting there for a long time..
I was just at that one yesterday (stopped by before dinner at III forks) and they were well stocked!

elegant-one

Dear Lovecloud, I love you so much I want to marry you.
girlhaha.gif

rofl.gif

I Agree!!!!!!!! I wore it today & love love loves it on too. I wore it with some smokey brown shadows & navy liner on the inner rim & BB new Mahogany longwear liner & Force of Love gloss. FABULOUS

HoneyMilk

I have a hard time getting pink tea to show up on me. I'm super pale, but my cheeks flush easily :) I dunno what I should do...

aradhana

I have a hard time getting pink tea to show up on me. I'm super pale, but my cheeks flush easily :) I dunno what I should do...

i'm nc44, and i wore pink tea today...used a 131 to apply and buff it in because i was in a bit of a hurry...it definitely shows up on me much darker than i had expected...HTH

sweetkitty

I wore FOJ today and despite being very pale (NC15) I find the colour disappears into my skin and just leaves a sort of purple sheen, it's pretty, but I wish it showed up more, or that there was a more matte-like version of this blush colour.

sweetkitty

Do I really need IF? For those of you peach blush lovers, does it compare to any others that you have? I am reading in some blog posts that it doesn't have much colour payoff.

When I swatched the IF at the MAC counter the other day, it had that weird texture over the top that blushes get when you expose them to damp brushes or something, if you know what I mean, it's hard to get colour payoff, so it was difficult to swatch it at the time. But it looks like a pale peach like My Highland Honey... tell me if I am wrong, I am still debating that one.

allThingsGirl

I ended up with a bunch more than I thought I would out of this collection! They are all beautiful. My favorites being MM and FoJ. =)

However! I'd like to depot them now but am weary of the MAC official 6 pan palette...I take my blushes around alot and like having them all in one palette though. Can anyone recommend another brand of palette that fits the MAC blush size?

I like the Unii and other free palettes but not for MAC since the pans are round.

Has anyone tried this one from Japonesque? Does it fit the MAC pans?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Japonesque+2+pan&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=XB6&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imvns&resnum=4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1539&bih=850&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=13899189674209475737&sa=X&ei=ih2BT-qcDqeUiAKY9dHrAw&ved=0CF4Q8gIwAQ