The MES at the bottom....is that Dare to Bare???Looks so purple-gold
hmm.gif

source: Garotas Estupidas facebook

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I <3 you Naynadine! Thanks for sharing!
friends.gif

All the products look so colourful and nice together. I hope I get an Exotic Ember like that one, with lots of orange. (knowing my luck I will get one with 89% brown, lol.)

singer82

I swear I saw mac-guy tell us this in another thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Whoa...somehow in the craziness of the past week, I missed this!  I was already planning on ordering a few perm things when I place my TT order, but I might have to toss a few extra things into the cart now.  Didn't they just do a price hike earlier this year???

Richelle83

Whoa...somehow in the craziness of the past week, I missed this! I was already planning on ordering a few perm things when I place my TT order, but I might have to toss a few extra things into the cart now. Didn't they just do a price hike earlier this year???
Two times a year!

Jol0

friends.gif

All the products look so colourful and nice together. I hope I get an Exotic Ember like that one, with lots of orange. (knowing my luck I will get one with 89% brown, lol.)
Hah yea from the look of this EE it's 80 Orange and 20 Brown. Hopefully more swatches will leak this week before it goes online next week
yahoo.gif

Latest posts