MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Beautybuyer

midnight mambo sounds pretty! So many purple lip sticks lately I LOVE it! Only thing i THINK I'm truly interested it

ForeverJenn

:wishlist: 159 brush (maybe, I'll check that out in stores), narcissus & fever isle cremesheen glass, and heroine lip liner because I missed out on it from fashion sets. I'm skipping the blushes and skin finishes. Small haul for muah!

liba

I hope the MAC Deep Throat whispers some more about this collection to Captain Erin of the Bountiful Swatch!

erine1881

I hope the MAC Deep Throat whispers some more about this collection to Captain Erin of the Bountiful Swatch!
As for the design of the MSFs (and I'd assume the same applies for the MBs) my source said they're "not swirled like the old ones or veined, but like imbre bits randomly throughout" and "soft metallic like lightscapade with satiny matte faded parts". HTHs!

liba

thanks!! 'sounds beautiful - flecked or speckled with the metallic bits. Not that I need more skin finishes AT ALL.

specktra_rocks.gif

singer82

As of now I just want the blue liner. And maybe the purple lippy n the dark pink blush. More money for TR!

nikki1387

Im picturing easter egg looking msfs lol which would help for a little more uniformity when swirling a brush :) in my mind at least. Trying to resist the thoughtssss

gracie90

Ah crap.

1. Simmer MB
  2. Adored MSF
  3. Lust MSF
  4. Dare To Bare MES
  5. Caribbean MES
  6. Time To Tango MES
  7. 159 brush

Nothing compared to last year, and I need more mineralise stuff like a hole in the head, but they're my weakness...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can't wait to get the MSFs! I'm surpised a lot of people say they rarely reach for their mineralize products. I think I use mine more than anything else, especially MSFs. I love MES too.

Tropica lip pencil sounds interesting. I CANNOT WAIT to see that Rio MSF. I'll be panhandling for sure. Oh MAC. Must you be my weakness?
thud.gif

I wonder if my husband will let me feed him tuna fish sandwiches for about a month.
Ha, I know how you feel. Fortunately this releases one day after my birthday, so I will make birthday shopping for my hubby easy!!

Omg, I must step away from the computer now!
icon_eek.gif

These summer collections sound like they're going to be amazing. I'm excited!
cheerleader.gif

Plus, if it comes out July 4th that means pros will have it on the 2nd, my birthday!! Well jeez mac I'm flattered. lol
My birthday is the 3rd...so excited also and what a great gift. I know my family will be delighted to know that I'll be easy to shop for this year!!