MAC Turquatic Collection (Sept. 4, 2014)

erine1881

PERM Turquatic Body Wash (MSO) $35 Turquatic Hand & Body Cream (MSO) $35. Turquatic 20ml $30 Turquatic 50ml $49.50 Turquatic Rollerball $22

CrimsonQuill157

This reminds me, I really need to try Turquatic. I keep meaning to when I go to the counter near me but I always forget.

Mizani

I would love to see a repromote of Turquatic Heat.
I'd kill for them to repromote it. I always hated that I sold my one backup a few years ago. Now I only have my one bottle that's half gone. Needless to say, I use it sparingly.

MACina

Turquatic Rollerball $22

pompom.gif
Woohoo......Body Wash and Body Cream!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get those for my gym bag
heart.gif

ninaakabrattwin

I haven't smelled this one yet which is surprising since I love trying out different scents, the body cream sounds awesome, I personally think that perfumes/colognes/etc ALWAYS smell better in lotion form!

beautycool

Hi ladies this seems silly but I never heard of this stuff before is it any good ? Thanks x will google later :)

beautycool

I think it smells pretty good, but it isn't a scent that I've ever wanted to buy. The perfume is usually on a display by the register at my local counter, the bottles are beautiful.
Hi Hun thank you I still not googled for info will do that now x it slipped my mind totally

beautycool

Just googled think I have seen that in the London store never let it though only seen the perfume x and rollerball though

lilinah

Here is a description of the fragrance notes as well as user reviews
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/M-A-C/Turquatic-13030.html

Latest posts