MAC UK Aiport exclusive palettes?

rosenbud

Hi everyone, I normally come and read all the threads here and this is my first time posting, I am in awe of you guys:notworthy:
I was wondering if anyone can help me out, my parents are going on holiday some time in Sept/Oct and will be flying from Manchester airport.
They always pick up some MAC for me and I would love to know what LE palettes will be available.

Susan

There is a limited edition collection only available at duty free right now called Trip. There are 3-color lip palettes in various shades that seem very similar to last years Nordstrom exclusive lip palettes. http://specktra.net/2006_pattern_maker.php There are also 2 different eyeshadow palettes, warm trip and cool trip, plus warm face and cool face palettes with a blush and 3 eyeshadows. You can view some of these on eBay search
http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=so&sbrftog=1&from=R10&_trksid=m 37&satitle=mac+trip&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=91042&sabfmts=1&fis=2 &ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1 &coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=searc h

User49

I recently went to gatwick and saw they had two limited edition pallettes for eyes and one for lips. they were available two weeks ago so i should imagine they still have em.
smiles.gif

Susan

The palettes are LE configurations and cases, but the colors inside aren't LE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I checked out the colors on ebay...all seem to be perm colors

foxynats

Anyone know what colours these are in Trip?
I have just got the palette from the CCO in Ellesmere Port.

neeshie

As far as I remenber there are a few trip palettes - a bronze one, a warm one and a cool one - don't know if there are more than that . I have the one with margin blush and humid mulch and retrospeck eyeshadows.

foxynats

I got the cool one... and i should have just looked at the back properly as the names are right there... D'oh.
For those who are interested contains:
White Frost (f)
Gleam (l)
Woodwinked (vp)
Pink Freeze (f)
Aquadisiac (l)
Print (s)
with a 213SE brush.
xx

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
is mac cheaper at gatwick?

i dont think its cheaper in the airports no...

I got the set last year that contains well dressed blush, phloof, swish and satin tapue and the 213se brush... I LOVE IT!! (4 cool face)

My parents flew out to canada 2 weeks ago and got me a couple more, so i will update when they get back with them...!

user68

Prices do come out cheaper (at least in Stanstead) because there's no VAT and that can make a big difference!
smiles.gif

Latest posts