MAC UK prices?

carinapieries

Have MAC raised their prices in the UK? I ask because my friend kindly offered to buy me a few things and she said the all that glitters eyeshadow I wanted was £10.50 and the lip conditoner (stick version) was £10. I thought the eyeshadows were £9. Dont tell me I'll have to work more hours to afford my favourite brand
lol.gif
!!

Carina
xx

Sushi_Flower

As far as i know it is only eyeshadows and face products that have gone up in price. I assumed face products means foundation, concealer and powder only and not blusher, but i may be wrong?

turtle_pixie_

hmm yeah. i always presumed that too, i just guessed that since on the mac website cheeks comes under face, that it was going up to. i'll try find out

-x-buttercup-x-

Is there any website that says how much stuff is in the UK? I've got about £50 to spend on MAC for my birthday and i'd like to know what i could buy. Does anyone know how much pigments and lipglosses are? And whether they sell pigments at counters and what not or just in mac stores?

Sarah

Pigments are sold in counters and are £15 and lustre & lipglasses were £10.50 I dont know if they were included in the list of stuff that increased in price

cloverette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Pigments are sold in counters and are £15 and lustre & lipglasses were £10.50 I dont know if they were included in the list of stuff that increased in price

yup! lipglasses are £10.50
smiles.gif

Steel

I'd like to know how much the pan eyeshadows are in the UK so I know if I should just go to a store on a daytrip or get them off eBay. Thanks!

turtle_pixie_

pro pans were £7 before the price increase, not sure if they have ben increased.
empty quads were £4.50 prior to the increase

as_cute_as_pie

oops that sounded like theres one online lol probably is somewhere but i know that some counters have the price list up next to the till others you'll have to ask for it
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

The price list will be updated very soon. I'm working on it now, but I'm doing a major re-write which is involving learning several new web technologies/languages!

Watch this space though...
smiles.gif

Also,

Paints are £12 as well as Colour base.
Fluideline is £10.50

All prices have gone up by £1-2

Ps. Hi everybody, I am New from London, UK!
wavey.gif