MAC UK Saturday delivery

Luceuk

I ordered online on thursday at 1pm and payed the extra (£10.50!!) for saturday AM delivery because of the bank holiday. I hasn't arrived and still says "In the Warehouse"
thmbdn.gif
Some of the things are for a birthday present for monday.

I'm so annoyed, has anyone else ever ordered for a saturday for it not to turn up. God knows when it will turn up now with the bank holiday on monday
th_dunno.gif

I've just emailed MAC to see what they say. They could have at least contacted me if they wern't going to et mt order out for today.

So annoyed
angry.gif

ritchieramone

I've never paid for Saturday delivery, but neither of the last 2 orders where I've paid for next day delivery actually arrived the next day. I contacted them on both occasions asking if I could be refunded the difference between standard delivery and next day delivery; the first time they refunded me and the second time they completely ignored me.
angry.gif

That's so disappointing - and infuriating! - for you, especially when some of the order was intended as a present. I hope you can at least get some of the hefty delivery charge back as it's not going to turn up when you wanted it to.
ssad.gif

Luceuk

Well no reply to my email yet, but I didn't really expect one on a saturday. I'll ring them on tuesday morning if it doesn't arrive. I will not let them keep all the delivery money not at that price. I've learnt my lesson, I wont be paying for more than the standard shipping again.

I'l have to go and buy a different birthday present now, I think I'll just keep what I bought for myself.

melliquor

Mac online is the worst for delivery. It takes forever and it never comes on time. I hope you can get your money back at least.

Luceuk

It arrived about half an hour ago
greengrin.gif
Didn't get a reply from MAC but I will keep trying I want my £10.50 back, or some of it at least.

Luceuk

Just got a reply, they are refunding the delivery charge and sending a complementary gift.

Luceuk

Mac are saying it's the couriers fault they sent it out on friday, so they're trying to find out from the courier what happened.

I decided to keep the things I bought for my friends birthday and I bought her something else.

vocaltest

Ugh I never order online. It costs enough in the first place, then I missed the order because they came at ridiculous o clock in the morning and it was my day off, so I had to pay out around £10 for them to come back, or drive for an hour to collect it from the warehouse!!!

Luceuk

I got my complimentary gift this morning, they sent me the Hierlooms face brush set
greengrin.gif
I wasn't expeting anything like that, and a little card with an apology, thanks MAC!

Carlyx

I've never had any trouble with MAC, I think their Customer Service is very very good
greengrin.gif
glad you got refunded though!

Shepherdess

Glad to hear they refunded you! And you got your parcel in the end
thmbup.gif

I usually find their delivery quite slow via the website, however mac pro mail order always arrives next day for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
wow a brush set and your money back, they can delay my order any day lol x

I know!!

Moxy

I ordered a few times from MAC UK website and I had standard delivery (the one for £4) but it was ALWAYS delivered within 2 working days. Had a lot of good luck i guess :O!!

Luceuk, I'm glad you got your money back and the gift is quite a nice surprise as well
greengrin.gif
I have good experience with their cs too, they sent me a free SFF in my hue a few motnhs ago after i was badly-treated-at-hauling
smiles.gif