MAC, ULTA, Sephora, etc... yikes!

crystrill

I bought a ton over the past week. I'd be lying if I didn't say 95% of it was over the past two days. And this is just the hair and makeup stuff. I bought new clothes as well. LAST TIME I'll be shopping for a while.

3873312099_ffa296f003.jpg

3869435565_98963c78eb.jpg

Now on to the close ups...

3873291343_cbe713dd93.jpg

- Notoriety quad
- MAC Collection singles (already had haunting from about a month ago in LE packaging but added it in to the pic)
- Odd Bits (I was SOO late on buying stuff from this collection)

3873299021_70ffbd9b42.jpg

3873293651_9623b5c2b1.jpg

- Fresh Here Comes the Sun face pallette
- Warm Blend S/F
- Nars Blush Dolce Vita

3873299337_b4c913e3dc.jpg

NARS blush, lipstick and lipgloss all in the color DOLCE VITA. I picked the lipstick and gloss up and liked the blush so bought that too. The blush was one of those "might as well buy this too" purchases. I've been obsessing over this l/s for a while and SO happy I finally bought it. I LOVE IT!

3874088958_e0ae30ab66.jpg

- NARS gloss in Dolce Vita
- Studio Gear gloss in Patent Heart
- Cargo gloss in Big Sur & Luxor
- Lorac Lipstick in Ingenue
- Too Faced lipstick in Living in Sin
- NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita
- DG, forgot name, from Monogram

3873309149_c227979d0a.jpg

- MUFE Mat Velvet
- Revlon Custom Creations
- Revlon ColorStay
- BB Smooth Finish Foundation in Almond
- BB Concealer in Almond
- BB corrector in Dark Bisque (or Deep Bisque, dont remember)

Soo I know I look crazy buying all these foundations but let me explain LOL. I ran out of my MUFE HD and even though I loved it, I did that thing where I know I love my current foundation, but decide to go on a "Search" for the next best thing. The BB one turned my orange/red. The ColorStay was too dark. Custom Creations actually fit me really well but I didn't like the staying power, etc. I also purchased a Clinique foundation and EL one from work thats not in the pic because I bought those a while back. I gave the CLinique to my mom because it fit her better. The EL made me look grayish. And I also purchased NC 45 and 55 in the MAC Studio Sculpt. But I'm now back to GOOL OL' MAKE UP FOREVER! (I know, after like a $100 later!)

3874098174_79984393b0.jpg

- The quad, blush, and eyeshadow is a part of pnuttbuttajelli's birthday present.
- OPI in 'Ate berries in the canaries'
- Rosebud strawberry lip balm
- Maybelline Stiletto Liner... LOVE THIS! Favorite liquid liner EVER. I hate the mascara with a passion but this liner is the BEST!

3870105972_40eceef280.jpg

- Yes I'm embarrassed to say I bought a BUMPIT. I haven't tried it yet LMAO.
- And even more embarassing, the EZ combs. I love this product though!!!
- Bedhead Superstar condition and shampoo
- Dove hair spray
- CHI iron guard
And within the month I'll probably take the plunge and buy that pink LE GHD flat iron. IT'S CALLING MY NAME!

And that's not it... now for the stuff coming in the mail!!

P230230_hero.jpg

Sephora Brush Holder

I know it's probably not worth the $35 but I've been OBSESSING over it the past few months. Every time I go to sephora.com I look at it. It's the perfect holder I've been looking for all my life! lol. So over priced or not I just went and head and bought it so I could put myself out of my misery. I bought it in WHITE. I would have preferred black but the white goes with my furniture more...NOTHING in my room is black... everything is white, silver, or light oak
(you know, that light color 'birch veneer' from IKEA lmao).

P237508_hero.jpg

Sephora: Fresh Magic Wands Mini Mascara Duo: Combination Sets
Lady I talked to in Sephora told me she loved Supernova the most out of every mascara in Sephora but I didn't buy it. Then I came online and saw this!

P130229_hero.jpg

Sephora: Sephora Brand Lash Placement Kit: False Eyelashes
After getting eyelash glue stuck in my lashes this weekend while putting them on I decided this would be a good investment LMAO.

And that's it for the pics! There were a few other random makeup things I've bought at like CVS, walmart, Target, Walgreens but blehh. They've already been put away and I'm too lazy to dig them up.

kalesha

great haul....I sooo want a bumpit but I'm embarassed to go get one! lol I'll have to just suck it up and go get it

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalesha
great haul....I sooo want a bumpit but I'm embarassed to go get one! lol I'll have to just suck it up and go get it

Yeah, I was kinda embarrassed checking out with it. If it wasn't like 2 AM, I would have used self check out at Walmart but it was closed. LOL

breezybabe89

so jealous of your amazing haul. and i must confess that i desperately want a bumpit too, however whenever i show it to the hubby when we're at the store he just laughs so i have yet to get one.

Latest posts