MAC Ultimate Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

erine1881

Perm Global release North America-select MSO/Partnered stores International-optional Couture. Pro Discount Applies Mystery Powder $60 Light Medium-ivory Medium Plus-beige Dark Secret-deep caramel (Excluding Asia) Deep Dark-Caramel brown (Excluding Asia) Lipstick $23 To Savour Marque Soft Pout Femme-de-Luxe Catharina Ravishingly Rich Audacious Vogue en Violet (excluding Asia) Dangerously Chic (excluding Asia) The Scene (excluding Asia) Fashionfruit (Asia exclusive) In Vogue (Asia exclusive) Lover's Street (Asia exclusive)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Excited! But also a little scared... still want to stick to my Low-Buy.
001_unsure.gif
The fall collections are killing me.

sss215

Is there an anniversary collection for MAC this year. According to Wikipedia this is year 30 for them

hitchcockblonde

Oh okay, I think I thought since it was MAC's products that it was for MAC. lol (newb)
A lot of brands make special sets of makeup/skincare/brushes for it including Mac. It's nice, you should check it out. I think mac's contribution this year is those look in a box sets and some brush sets.

erine1881

A lot of brands make special sets of makeup/skincare/brushes for it including Mac. It's nice, you should check it out. I think mac's contribution this year is those look in a box sets and some brush sets.
Yup. They do very similar sets every year. It kinda gives us an idea of what holiday will be like.