Mac Undercurrent

CeCe bOO13

yess!! mine just arrived in the mail but I dont have any idea what colors to wear with it! The only green i own is steamy lol!

someone plz help me out! i bought it bc everyone was ranting and raving about it but now i dont think i have anything to wear with it!

nychick1384

One thing that's great about the PG liners is that they have so much staying power you can litterally use them use them as eyeshadows
w00t.gif
. It gives you so many more options, but you have to work kind of fast because they set really quickly so definitely blend as you go. I think the last itme I used Undercurrent I put it all over my lid then used Satin Taupe to blend out the crease and then Retrospeck to highlight.

CeCe bOO13

ohh i have satin taupe =]. would that be too intense or could i use your ladyship pigment and then use undercurrent as a liner?

nychick1384

It is very colorful and bright. It does make a great pop of color as a liner though. Undercurrent as a liner with Your Ladyship would be really pretty, too. I haven't tried wearing it just as a bright liner yet, I'll have to try that later this week!
ok.gif

DILLIGAF

I the way that I love to use Undercurrent is with a very nude/ neutral eye for a pop of shimmery colorful goodness. I learned the hard way to keep it way from your waterline though.

dxgirly

I've had mine since Art Supplies, and I find the I tend to wear mine with either a greenish/bluish eye or with a purple eye. The contrast with the purple is really pretty

LMD84

use it with anything!! i seriopusly cant thing of a colour it wont look good with. i particularly love it with yellows, golds and purples. but try it with reds, greens, browns and nudes! you cant go wrong with this liner!

lolcats

I was originally going to get petrol blue to use underneath my eye for a pop of colour when doing a neutral eye, but after showing my mum the swatches (because TT isn't out here yet) she thinks I should get undercurrent instead, might just have to get both! But yea I intend to use it with neutrals, I reckon you could do a lovely mermaid smokey eye with it too if you play around with smokey colours.