MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Collection (Aug. 7, 2014)

MRV

Hmm... still not tempted to try these.
Me neither.
th_yawn.gif

Haven

It is VERY similar to Riri <3 Mac Phresh out. The golds (second shadows in both palettes) are the only thing that is visibly different, the shade in the Riri palette is slightly darker and more yellow. Other than that they are very comparable.
I have Phresh Out, so this should be a skip for me.

Honi

Just a look with the palette, the lippie is Scarlet Ibis. The second and third eyeshadows are quite glittery and chunky, I have those two on the inner and middle part of the lid. The highlighter shade on the inner corner + browbone. The second last in the crease and the darkest on the outer V.

martiangurll

The colors tempt me but the purple one, for example, has two pinks that are very similar and two mauve colors that are similar so really you are only getting 3 colors for your, what, 40 buck3ts?

mlijeko

I love the colours and I love the way they are put together but I just don't like the finish. Too much glitter. I swatched the Peachluxe and it was awful! :(

flamingobee

I recently purchased Phresh Out (from RiRi's Fall Collection from last year) and it looks very similar to Peachluxe. Any suggestions on how to minimise the glitter fallout when applying these eye shadows?

Honi

I recently purchased Phresh Out (from RiRi's Fall Collection from last year) and it looks very similar to Peachluxe. Any suggestions on how to minimise the glitter fallout when applying these eye shadows?
Cream base, pat the shadows on rather than sweep them on. Usually helps. Also hold a tissue under your eye whilst you do it if you feel that it is till not enough, it helps "catch it" if it falls down.

flamingobee

Thanks a lot for the useful tips for applying this type of eye shadows! I will try doing what you said the next time I use them!

shana1306

Eyeshadows with this texture also apply better with fingers. Mixing a little bit of a stickier primer (like Too Faced Glitter Glue) into your regular primer might help grab the sparkles better and minimise fallout, as will a damp brush.

Vandekamp

Spamming ya'll today :D Here's the promo + Peachluxe swatches atleast. Two darker shades are quite creamy and smoth but the three first ones are glittermania.

Quote: Originally Posted by MelroseLuvsMkup

Just received this from my email.
Very pretty