MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

Vandekamp

I'm crazy looking for Dark deed, it's impossible to found it :(
I bought it last year as part of a Holiday collection and I don't think I've ever worn it out the house.
flower.gif

DeAnn Smith

I'm crazy looking for Dark deed, it's impossible to found it :(
Honestly I got it and I wasn't too crazy about it. I was glad when I had used up the whole tube. Didn't feel like it worked well with my lipglasses and if I remember right I felt like it was drying. Now Wrong Spell....I'm crazy over. :) I love the purple eyeshadow from Evil Queen whose name escapes me. And I wear Dark Magic or She Who Dares almost every day.

actnsing

My favorite Mac collection to date! I really wish they would repromote Toxic Tale, mine is halfway gone and I didn't buy a backup. :(

beachyt

I looooooved this collection. I think I skipped out on all of the eyeshadows because I couldn't pull off the colors, but I know I lost it for the lipglasses. This one is up there with Hello Kitty and Barbie for me. Not gonna lie, half my attraction sometimes is the packaging and I loved the sketchy villains on everything. :)

geeko

One of the my favourite collections from MAC. I still use them occasionally from time to time. Especially in love with the beauty powders and blushers

MRV

Not buying the Cruella blush is the only thing I've regretted (I have most of the other items).

Haunted2424

I was lucky enough to find the lipglass from this collection that I wanted on Ebay, and it wasn't crazy expensive either! Might be worth a look.

Latest posts