MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LMarie21

I ordered the lippies I wanted from Dillard's...but if Mac releases them within the next hour, I'm canceling that order lol. Their shipping is ridic.

KGeezy

Dillard's is tempting but I wanna use the mac10 promo lol . idk what's the hold up with mac, it's super annoying . I'm thinking they're making it live as soon as the send out the email

LiliV

Dillard's is tempting but I wanna use the mac10 promo lol . idk what's the hold up with mac, it's super annoying . I'm thinking they're making it live as soon as the send out the email

Same, I really want to use the code and I don't want to pay Dillard's shipping lol I'm guessing it'll be around 9 am for Mac (EST)

LMarie21

I checked my email from when I ordered from the Chris Chang collection and it said 5:47AM PST. I hope they aren't delaying this release. I'm burnt out from coffee and energy drinks. I am so ready to sleep lol

Anahita Balsara

I wish MAC would release this collection already. I have so much work I need to get through but I can't concentrate as I keep refreshing the website so I don't miss the launch.

KGeezy

I'm gonna have to start refreshing on my work computer soon which I'm trying to avoid . My coworkers are so nosey lol

Latest posts