MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LiliV

My blush from Mac is coming tomorrow and my Nordstrom order hasn't shipped yet, I should've ordered everything from Mac lol come on Nordstrom!

Anahita Balsara

My Nordstrom order just shipped and should be here tomorrow. I can't wait!!! I just got my MAC order of the makeup bags and they are beautiful. I wasn't sure if I should buy them but I'm soo glad I did.

squirtlesquad54

Got my first package from Macy's today's! Wearing Hot Chocolate today! It's sooooo beautiful I love it!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Prettypackages

It doesn't look the same as the original. Which I think would be closer to your colourpop swatch.

Got my Nordies order. MAC tomorrow w/Gleamtones and Arrowhead.

View attachment 54246

View attachment 54247
No makeup, I'm home. I use Airbrush app to blur out my background. The color is lighter here than IRL. Accurate color is swatch above.

[video=youtube_share;0Vllo57YRvg]https://youtu.be/0Vllo57YRvg[/video]
I feel like it looks a little deeper here than IRL

View attachment 54248
Yeah so nothing like ColourPop TooLips which is a darker "plummy brown"

boschicka

I'm pleasantly surprised by Painted Canyon blush. I was afraid it would be similar to so many other coral blushes, but it definitely has a terracotta undertone to it instead of the usual pink/coral vibe.

NaomiH

Got my Nordies order. MAC tomorrow w/Gleamtones and Arrowhead.

View attachment 54246

View attachment 54247
No makeup, I'm home. I use Airbrush app to blur out my background. The color is lighter here than IRL. Accurate color is swatch above.

[video=youtube_share;0Vllo57YRvg]https://youtu.be/0Vllo57YRvg[/video]
I feel like it looks a little deeper here than IRL

View attachment 54248
Yeah so nothing like ColourPop TooLips which is a darker "plummy brown"

Loving HC on you lady! Thanks for the great swatches too!

VAL4M

IMG_0017.jpg

Here a picture showing 226 brush with other similar brushes
Because the picture is sideway
top to bottom
Louise Young LY38
MAC 221 (LOVE that brush)
MAC 226 (from 2008 i think)
MAC 226 (VT collection)
Wayne Goss 04
Wayne Goss 119

VAL4M

^^^^^Dat der be a nice haul! Pretty pretty! :D

DOH OH! Ugh! Which is why I completely destashed all my old MAC lippies, sitting around kinda going sour...Makes me leery of going high end to have the same thing happen...

So nice to see your pretty face! :flowers: ~ I have been awol on the "low buy thread" coz...ya know, being Naughty with NARS! ;)

I so passed on this collection, but I am sorely tempted! I have repeatedly seen Southwestern patterns all over the place in both women's & men's fashion this spring! In fact, one of my male student had on this awesome hoodie, this morning, that I would totally sport right now...sigh...

Mac-Guy ~ How is the quality of the bags?:confused:

Low buy :whistle: I don't know what you are talking about!!! LOL

jackiegeee

Got my first order of HC and the gleamtones today. Omg, both are so pretty. I think I need to backup HC... if it's still in stock on Friday I may have to order a second one (plus painted canyon and a bag lol). Can't wait for my Macy's order to get here!

smileyt06

All my items came and my this collection is one of my favs. To bad I'm depotting my blushes but I'll still have the packaging from the Gleamstones lol.

LMarie21

My Mac order came earlier today - just the Painted Canyon blush and somehow I added a travel sized prep and prime lol and a Have Your Cake lipstick. I haven't had a chance to swatch the blush. Nordstrom's originally said it was arriving Monday but I got an email from
UPS that it's coming Friday. So excited! Will post pics once everything is here :)

Corally

What the hell! Hot Chocolate is already sold out! Did they had like 5 of them?! I stalked all morning just in case it would go live today and still missed out on HC. :( Did manage to get Adobe Brick and Painted Canyon, the gleamstones powder and one of the make up bags. But I really wanted HC.:(

Latest posts