MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LiliV

If this collection gets postponed I am honestly going to throw a chair through a window lol

Kat Evans

They're going to do a periscope at 11 est. I'm sure people will be asking what's going on with this collection.

beauteblogueur

I'll be kinda surprised if this launches today. There's been working links for every single collection 10-12 hours before a launch ever since the site revamp. I've run through all the usual options and nothing works. Plus sending out emails about the brushes right around the time they would normally launch it, and putting up the eyeshadow sticks yesterday...it just doesn't seem like anything's coming today. Maybe they're switching things up, but I don't see why they would when launches were actually going smoothly for once.

I'm skipping anyway, but I'll be annoyed if their launches start turning into complete messes again.

NATlar

Ours launched last week the 5th online and in store too which is odd as it was meant to be released in store today.

brunettespylove

argh and nordies said theres was releasing on monday as well. Does that mean its changing or the date is the same for everywhere now and 19th in store still

NaomiH

argh and nordies said theres was releasing on monday as well. Does that mean its changing or the date is the same for everywhere now and 19th in store still

Nordstrom usually launches online the Monday after MAC's online launch so that seems pretty normal to me.

laurennnxox

I think I'm just going to grab what I want from Nordies monday anyway. Sigh! I don't want too much, so hopefully I don't have to hardcore stalk.

I'm so sorry that a bunch of you guys were up stalking! MAC was on such a good streak for a while... -_- They had to go and mess it up.

montREALady

I'll be kinda surprised if this launches today. There's been working links for every single collection 10-12 hours before a launch ever since the site revamp. I've run through all the usual options and nothing works. Plus sending out emails about the brushes right around the time they would normally launch it, and putting up the eyeshadow sticks yesterday...it just doesn't seem like anything's coming today. Maybe they're switching things up, but I don't see why they would when launches were actually going smoothly for once.

I'm skipping anyway, but I'll be annoyed if their launches start turning into complete messes again.
Same thing I said about the other email they sent out at around 9am.

Just spoke with the same agent via live chat, she says the date has been moved to May 16th.
Interesting...I wonder if online retailers are pushing their dates back too? Just spoke to Nordstrom Chat and they won't know anything until it releases on MAC first. I asked when it was launching on their website:
"Sierra D: We cannot give this information without MAC social media releasing it publicly"

Last edited:

KGeezy

lol Mac is so bogus for this . I wonder if any of the Dillard's orders are going to be cancelled due to the delay

montREALady

Nordstrom usually launches online the Monday after MAC's online launch so that seems pretty normal to me.

I think I'm just going to grab what I want from Nordies monday anyway. Sigh! I don't want too much, so hopefully I don't have to hardcore stalk.

I'm so sorry that a bunch of you guys were up stalking! MAC was on such a good streak for a while... -_- They had to go and mess it up.

I spoke to Nordies chat and they don't know when it's releasing now since it hasn't officially been released with MAC:
Sierra D: We cannot give this information out with MAC social media releasing it publicly

Latest posts