MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Anahita Balsara

I feel like buying all this crap is even more stressful than my full time job. I have a bunch of trials starting tomorrow and what am I doing? Refreshing the MAC web page. I know I won't rest until it either launches today or we hear definitively that its being postponed!

LMarie21

I know :'( I stayed up all night for nothing. I did order lipsticks from Dillard's. I guess I'll get the rest by stalking Sunday night. Ugh. I feel like I studied for a test all night just for the professor to cancel it. Sucks.

jackiegeee

If it's delayed than how come Dillard's had the lippies ? makes no sense

Maybe there's a manufacturing issue with one of the other products? It's weird to me that Dillard's only has the lippies. This whole thing is weird. Oh, Mac.

GreenEyedAllie

If it's delayed than how come Dillard's had the lippies ? makes no sense

Ugh! So annoying. Why can't they announce changes the night before at least? It's always the day of after everyone's wasted time stalking

Exactly!! Makes no sense. It's as if they just gave Dillard's lipsticks to sell while keeping all the other items to themselves. So irk!

My guess is marketing/promotion and to try to drive hype. If there was an actual supply issue, they would have known from when they delayed the collections abroad and would have already announced a delay stateside. I could be giving them too much credit, though, lol.

patentg33k

why/how can a collection be delayed? don't they have everything put together month in advance?......super annoying

It's really odd in this situation, especially because it's been released in the UK already (and I think other international markets). So the products already exist.

BeautyFan55

This better launch on the 16th then, not earlier or later. I'm annoyed... although tis means I will still need to stalk. I can't remember which collection, but there was one collection that MAC delayed and gave a date. But the collection still launched before the time and people were really upset.

NATlar

why/how can a collection be delayed? don't they have everything put together month in advance?......super annoying

It's like the Chris Chang you guys got it and it got delayed for us but if I remember the last two summer collections the UK got them before anyone else... but I don't get how they can delay collections as they'll be sitting there waiting for the release haha!

macaddictx

I was hoping it would be released here today in the Netherlands. In a livechat I was told it was supposed to go online today, but is also now delayed by two weeks..

Last edited:

Latest posts