MAC - Viva Glam Fall 2010 Discussion

LMD84

i think the colours sell out in the uk alot too. i got mine the day of release but i know for ages they were sold out... not sure if they are back in stock now though. mac is raising lots of money for AIDS though which is good!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
The lipsticks are constantly sold out here.

Same here. I will preorder l/g Gaga and makeup bag Gaga for sure!

LittleMaryJane

I was lucky, I guess. Everyone online was going crazy about Gaga & Cyndi and I went to my counter just for the heck of it and he said they had a ton of Viva Glam Gaga.. And Cyndi but I was only interested in Gaga.

Purrple

I don't like lipsticks, so I'm pretty excited about a lipgloss similar to Gaga, I think I *might* be able to pull it off! the bags look a bit ugly though, IMHO *runs away*

Anneri

I love Cyndi l/s and will definately buy the gloss - that's a red I reach for a lot, because it's such an uncomplicated colour for me!
Gaga I can't pull off. My colouring is just too warm for it, I tend to look like dead with it on my lips.

peachsuns

Any lipstick lighter than my very pigmented lips looks weird on me. Gaga and Blooming Lovely l/s are the ones I have to layer another lip product under or over them.
tong.gif
Next time I got a result I like, I have to write it down the combo.
lol.gif
(I always forget!)

I finally ordered Cyndi l/s two days ago. This one, I'm sure, will be effortless.
cutey.gif

Cannot wait for June 30th (Erin's update)!
choochoo.gif
heart.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Should I try Cyndi as well??
hmm.gif

i think so! just try it and see how you like it. i was surprised at how much i like it because usually i wear pink lips
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think so! just try it and see how you like it. i was surprised at how much i like it because usually i wear pink lips
smiles.gif

I was the same. In fact, it is my only red. But, I love it and I use it all the time. It is very buildable, so it can be super subtle or really bold.
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I was the same. In fact, it is my only red. But, I love it and I use it all the time. It is very buildable, so it can be super subtle or really bold.
yes.gif

i agree!
smiles.gif
i love it sheered out like a lip stain
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i agree!
smiles.gif
i love it sheered out like a lip stain
smiles.gif

Me too! I also loving building the coverage as the day goes. I will start with the light "lip stain" coat in the morning and if I am going out that night, I just darken it up. Awesome!
yes.gif

peachsuns

My Cyndi l/s was shipped! It will arrive here on Friday.
th_DANCE.gif
I can hardly wait for more info/swatch of the new glosses on June 30th! Thank you, Erin!
th_wink3.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
My Cyndi l/s was shipped! It will arrive here on Friday.
th_DANCE.gif
I can hardly wait for more info/swatch of the new glosses on June 30th! Thank you, Erin!
th_wink3.gif

My Gaga l/s has shipped! It, too, will arrive on Friday!
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
We're getting the Cyndi l/s same day? *Doing happy dance with laylalovesmac.*
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you, Lou.
th_wink3.gif

Actually, I already have Cyndi- I am getting Gaga. So, we're getting opposite orders! *Happy dance with peachsuns*
th_DANCE.gif

Yes, thank you Lou!

peachsuns

^ Oops, yeah, you're getting Gaga.
tong.gif
Hope you (and your mom)'ll like it a lot!
graucho.gif
I like the texture of Gaga l/s. It's very creamy and kinda opaque as lustre finish for me. OK, I'll wear this today.
choochoo.gif