MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

Vandekamp

I only recently discovered them after stalking the indie makeup reddit forum. Today I'm wearing ghost puffs from hausofgloi.com and I literally smell like marshmallows over a fire yum! I also have samples from tenthreelabs, solsticescents. And queenapothecarybee coming.
Well, I will have to take a look into that. I am always looking for new things to try.

SassyWonder

I only recently discovered them after stalking the indie makeup reddit forum. Today I'm wearing ghost puffs from hausofgloi.com and I literally smell like marshmallows over a fire yum! I also have samples from tenthreelabs, solsticescents. And queenapothecarybee coming.
Yummm! Thanks for sharing! I love stuff like that!

Vandekamp

I'd be down, I love Ru!
werd.gif
I love him too.

BuickMackane

Why not Ru Paul every year with a new theme? ?!!
thmbup.gif

Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs its class back!

Actually, I'd love an entire Elizabeth Taylor collection
heart.gif

edit - gah! its, not is. I got overexcited lol.

Dolly Snow

:bigthumb: Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs is class back!  Actually, I'd love an entire Elizabeth Taylor collection :heart:
Me too. That would be a great collection

CrimsonQuill157

thmbup.gif

Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs is class back!

heart.gif
That would be beautiful.

SassyWonder

:bigthumb: Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs is class back!  Actually, I'd love an entire Elizabeth Taylor collection :heart:
A Liz Taylor collection would be EPIC! Or Cleopatra!

NaomiH

thmbup.gif

Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs is class back!

heart.gif
YES!!! YES!!!! If they can do Marilyn, they can do Elizabeth Taylor.
Or Vivien Leigh.

misfitted

thmbup.gif

heart.gif
Yes! I feel like packaging for an Elizabeth Taylor collection would be so opulent!

ShareeA

Idk about the lipstick but I'm interested in the gloss. I wish they wouldn't release promo pics until closer to the release. That seriously doesn't come out until next year and now I'm anxious to get it. If it's anything like Girl About Town lip glass I'll fall hard.

SweetDreams

Michelle Obama. Jennifer lawrence. Kelly Rowland. Oprah. Betty white....... Anyone? Was Miley the only one available?

PinkMaraschino

I totally get the business end of picking her. She doesn't bother me...I just sort of view her as a sad, lost little girl who will figure herself out eventually. Hey, twerk on, Miley. Plus, her mother is a completely unstable wackjob so I can see how she's a bit "off the deep end". Otherwise, I'm pumped because...pink, and sparkly, and...pink...

ShareeA

thmbup.gif

Was there ever an Elizabeth Taylor VG? She did an awful lot of work for AIDS charities (not to mention having her own AIDS foundation) so she more than deserves it. I dunno how the VG spokesperson thing would work but I'd love to see a VG Elizabeth. VG needs its class back!

heart.gif

edit - gah! its, not is. I got overexcited lol.
I WANT THIS NOW! I DEMAND IT!