MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

bluedreamqueen

I've never posted here before I just have been stalking lol
9619c284_image.jpeg
I don't know if this was posted but omg these swatches look so nice :)

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
You're right drammy. When I saw the picture from my iphone it looked very much like QC...maybe a tad darker, but on my mom's computer it does look like a nice mid-toned lavender and that is what I have been praying for. I was planning on getting two, but now that Lavender Whip and Heroine are coming back, maybe one now and one in a few months. Viva Glam lippies are around for a year or so, right? Anyone?

Yes, they're normally available for a whole year. Which is why I probably won't even pick it up as soon as it's released. There'll be lots of other purples to keep me busy!

lilinah

You're right drammy. When I saw the picture from my iphone it looked very much like QC...maybe a tad darker, but on my mom's computer it does look like a nice mid-toned lavender and that is what I have been praying for. I was planning on getting two, but now that Lavender Whip and Heroine are coming back, maybe one now and one in a few months. Viva Glam lippies are around for a year or so, right? Anyone?
Whoa! Wonderful! Mid-toned lavender! Amplified finish! Around for about a year!

I almost never get backups, but a lipstick in this color and finish is calling for them!

OctoberViolet

Not sure. According to Mac-Guy on the Fashion Sets collection site (I think) it will be re-promoted sometime this year. Not sure with what collection and if it will be for Spring, Summer or Fall.
Whoa! Wonderful! Mid-toned lavender! Amplified finish! Around for about a year!

I almost never get backups, but a lipstick in this color and finish is calling for them!

RaymondKurzweil

oooh i think the gloss looks great on her. th lipstick looks good too. im going to get both, screw it! lol
I love love love the gloss on her. I know I'll end up getting both as soon as they're released regardless, but I'm trying to imagine how they'll look on my NC40 skin. If anything, the VGN2 lipstick + VGN1 lipgloss combo is gorgeous and I need to recreate it asap.