MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Vandekamp

this is where I ordered mine.  there's a store on Michigan ave now? where?  you're in chgo? 
No. I'm not in Chicago. I worked there while working on a consulting project for a bank a few years back. I loved it there. Food and shopping were amazing. So many choices. I can't wait to go back.

dcarrington

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores
Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone:(310) 451-1281

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

@Georgetownlaw Thank you so much for putting this info up. It saved me a whole lot of time. I should be receiving my lipglass by the end of the week.

The lipstick is in stock online @Macy's. You may also want to call your local Mac Counter inside of Macy's as mine has plenty of the lipstick. I still have not found the lipglass online in stock. However you can order from a Mac store that has it or a Nordstrom if you're lucky.I wasn't able to locate through Nordstrom.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/mac-viva-glam-rihanna-tinted-lipstick-01-oz?ID=1716319&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=120156340000982311&catargetid=120156340001025861&cadevice=c&cm_mmc=Google_Beauty_PLA_PLA-_-Beauty_MAC+Makeup+-+GS_Mac-_-51685605266_-_-_mkwid_xEutBcWh|dc_51685605266%7C-%7CxEutBcWh

@dcarrington Still better than Ebay price gougers;lol. Nordstrom ships free if you or they can locate a store with it & has it. I didn't have luck with them plus its always a chance they may cancel your order if item really isn't in stock when other location goes to pull it.I called several stores & no one had it after sitting on hold w/ customer svc.

babycheri

Anyone have a BU of the lipglass they're willing to part with? I missed out. My local Macys had the lipstick but they can't sell them anymore because the last day was yesterday :(

DarylandCarole

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

@Georgetownlaw Thank you so much for putting this info up. It saved me a whole lot of time. I should be receiving my lipglass by the end of the week.
Me, too! I got the lip glass from the Santa Monica store. I think I'll get mine tomorrow. Great idea.

livnzoe

I will need to search for a backup of both the lippie and the gloss. They are currently sold out online!
I guess you can just wait a few weeks and then you will find the lipstick all over ebay..
flower.gif

@babycheri Since it is still available on the website. I would purchase there & do in store pick up if your local store shows in stock online. Two co-workers did today during recess picked up, no problem.

babycheri

@babycheri  Since it is still available on the website. I would purchase there & do in store pick up if your local store shows in stock online. Two co-workers did today during recess picked up, no problem. 
I was able to pick up the lipstick but still searching for the lipglass. Do you think the store ou listed earlier will still send it out?

@babycheri You should call the Santa Monica store and find out. Hopefully they will,fingers crossed.Thats the only way to know if they are still shipping. They are open until 10 pm PST which is 1am on the East Coast. Not sure what coast you are one but give them a call now if you can.

Hours:
[COLOR=#212121 !important]Open today · 10:00 am – 10:00 pm West Coast Time

[/COLOR]