MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

NaomiH

Despite the inevitable online waiting room, I am excited about this! The color story sounds so unique!
eyelove.gif
I doubt there will be a waiting room since it's for Viva Glam, there wasn't one for her last VG.

NaomiH

That one did not sell well at all lol my counter keeps trying to get me to buy it
Mine too and I'm like "NO! I already bought one and 4 of the lip glasses, let me be! "

(3 lip glasses= 1 for me, 1 for Hayli-bug, 1 for her friend Shelby and one for my sister)

Dolly Snow

Mine too and I'm like "NO! I already bought one and 4 of the lip glasses, let me be! " (3 lip glasses= 1 for me, 1 for Hayli-bug, 1 for her friend Shelby and one for my sister) 
Such a nice friend and sister! I just tell them I am not interested. They still ask like I'll change my mind lol.

NaomiH

Such a nice friend and sister! I just tell them I am not interested. They still ask like I'll change my mind lol.
I do really like it paired with Burgundy liner and actually wear it quite often which I didn't think I would, but I do! lol

NaomiH

lol hmm I havent really seen a ton of people in it! Perhaps I am just being a big meany to RiRi lol
I don't blame you one bit either, I can't stand her but I sure love her lippies! I wasn't initially going to get it but I tried it on and really liked it and the gloss just because it looks like ruby slippers. lol

Dolly Snow

I don't blame you one bit either, I can't stand her but I sure love her lippies! I wasn't initially going to get it but I tried it on and really liked it and the gloss just because it looks like ruby slippers. lol
Don't say that lol I love wizard of oz! I plan on getting a ruby slippers tat! Ugh I'll look next time lmao thanks roomie

thebluefairy

Ugh I'll look next time lmao thanks roomie
!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Oz, the books, movie , Wicked, Gregory Maguires Wicked Series, etc. My first thought when i put the gloss over the lipstick was " holy shiz this is my ruby slippers lips!!!!!!" For real, it is the perfect ruby slippers combo!!!!!

NaomiH

!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Oz, the books, movie , Wicked, Gregory Maguires Wicked Series, etc. My first thought when i put the gloss over the lipstick was " holy shiz this is my ruby slippers lips!!!!!!" For real, it is the perfect ruby slippers combo!!!!! 
The gloss looks pretty over other reds too! I wore it over Hautcore a few weeks ago and liked the outcome!