MAC Viva Glam The Original (September 5, 2013)

MACina

Thank you, Richelle!

I will get both
cheerleader.gif

Addict4MAC

I've been telling myself that I want to get VG1, 2, & 3 but you know how we tend to neglect buying the permanent items at times.
I know, it's like every time you turn around there's a new limited edition collection! Makes me wonder how they sell the items from the permanent range...

Copperhead

I know, it's like every time you turn around there's a new limited edition collection! Makes me wonder how they sell the items from the permanent range...
Yep. There are quite a few perm items I'd like to get but the LE items are usually the ones taking all of my money.

MRV

I'm getting this, it's a good one for me.

My Mac says they are going to d/c all other VGs.
blink.gif

allthingsglam

Can easily google Viva Glam I lipstick swatches -- it's been out for sale since 1994 I believe, nearly a decade worth of swatches to go through.  :)
Tried that first thing I did didnt find any soooo if someone on here has it that's willing to swatch it for me I would appreciate it

Corally

I'm getting this, it's a good one for me. My Mac says they are going to d/c all other VGs. 
blink.gif
Maybe a whole new line of VG's? :D Didn't even know VG I was perm. But I'm not sure if I want it, it looks soo pretty but it isn't my kinda color. I will have to check it out next time I’m at a MAC counter.

Latest posts