MAC Viva Glam The Original (September 5, 2013)

jsparkle

Seriously they have some nerve to even contemplate dc'ing those lipsticks. I would LOVE a new line of VG's with more color variations, but keep 1 since it's been around since the beginning of time lol. Plus, its not like we really have a cure for this so keep the funding going indefinitely. 
Seriously they have some nerve to even contemplate dc'ing those lipsticks. I would LOVE a new line of VG's with more color variations, but keep 1 since it's been around since the beginning of time lol. Plus, its not like we really have a cure for this so keep the funding going indefinitely. 
LOL!!! I'm liking your thoughts here... Just keep it as is & bring us a new an improved line of VG's!! Now see that would totally work!!! I'm guessing you're a fan of VG1??) please say yes!! Bc I'm currently waiting for it to arrive & don't remember what it looks like in person!! It seemed convincing enough to order & it's for a food cause after all, right? (That's my excuse & sticking to it!!)

Richelle83

LOL!!! I'm liking your thoughts here... Just keep it as is & bring us a new an improved line of VG's!! Now see that would totally work!!! I'm guessing you're a fan of VG1??) please say yes!! Bc I'm currently waiting for it to arrive & don't remember what it looks like in person!! It seemed convincing enough to order & it's for a food cause after all, right? (That's my excuse & sticking to it!!)
Exactly! Don't have Viva 1 yet but its like this iconic lipstick in terms of longevity, you know?!

Viva Glam Redux with a perm Cyndi, a blue based purple, a cool dazzle shade like Hellraiser, a mavey/mulberry type shade. Anything other than what they have been putting out or have now will do!

Richelle83

^^^ love the ideas. You should work for mac!
smiles.gif
Ha! If only! My Inglot bias would become very clear if that occurred.

Boasorte

If this is true ill be backing up VGII like crazy. That plus Ample Pink Pushglass is an awesome pinky nude combo

allthingsglam

I only own 3 viva glam none of which I really wear lol I am going to order this one very soon I have a feeling I will wear this one alot

jsparkle

Exactly! Don't have Viva 1 yet but its like this iconic lipstick in terms of longevity, you know?! Viva Glam Redux with a perm Cyndi, a blue based purple, a cool dazzle shade like Hellraiser, a mavey/mulberry type shade. Anything other than what they have been putting out or have now will do!
Lol totally!! It's funny bc come to think of it the VG's I do own are very different that the usual tones (nicki & gaga: both pinks) soon adding 1, but u said it best!! .. It's iconic, I just had to! I hope I love it.

MACina

Exactly! Don't have Viva 1 yet but its like this iconic lipstick in terms of longevity, you know?!

Viva Glam Redux with a perm Cyndi, a blue based purple, a cool dazzle shade like Hellraiser, a mavey/mulberry type shade. Anything other than what they have been putting out or have now will do!
th_e2cloud9.gif
....that would be amazing!

MissTT

About 9 years ago I bought a red metallic compact with about 5 Viva Glam lipstick shades in it. The outside had red jewels spelling out MAC on it. I bought it as a gift for my friend, but didn't see her that year so kept it for myself. I never really used it b/c a) I thought it was too fancy; b) I didn't really wear lipstick; and c) I sucked at putting on the lipstick with a brush. I felt like the colors had no pigmentation. Anyone remember this lip compact? I think it was a holiday.

sagehen

About 9 years ago I bought a red metallic compact with about 5 Viva Glam lipstick shades in it. The outside had red jewels spelling out MAC on it. I bought it as a gift for my friend, but didn't see her that year so kept it for myself. I never really used it b/c a) I thought it was too fancy; b) I didn't really wear lipstick; and c) I sucked at putting on the lipstick with a brush. I felt like the colors had no pigmentation. Anyone remember this lip compact? I think it was a holiday.
I had this compact and loved it. If I had been better and more patient at depotting then, I would have kept that compact after I used the product. It was so pretty.

OctoberViolet

shellygrrl

Staff member
Really, really hoping they don't d/c the other VGs. I love VG II. (Still remember when it was in regular MAC packaging!)

ChosenOne

How did I know the M would be the favorite pose? lol

Regarding DCing the VGs, I would be beyond shocked if that happened. The celebrity ones get DCed after a year or so (Nicki, Gaga, Cyndi, the Special Edition that I believe Fergie did), but the others are staples in MAC's lineup! I feel like the artist at that counter must have been confused...but just in case, I'll ask at my local counter to see if they've heard anything of this. VG V is my only lustre love!

MRV

How did I know the M would be the favorite pose? lol

Regarding DCing the VGs, I would be beyond shocked if that happened. The celebrity ones get DCed after a year or so (Nicki, Gaga, Cyndi, the Special Edition that I believe Fergie did), but the others are staples in MAC's lineup! I feel like the artist at that counter must have been confused...but just in case, I'll ask at my local counter to see if they've heard anything of this. VG V is my only lustre love!
It sounds really strange to me, too. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding. But the girl has said it twice.
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts