MAC Viva Glam The Original (September 5, 2013)

TheEverydayDiva

It looks lovely on you!
Thank you very much, Copperhead!
th_DANCE.gif

Copperhead

You know I really don't wear gloss that much, and this was a blind buy along with VG1 lipstick so I wasn't sure how the color would look on me, but thankfully it turned out beautiful! If you like pigmented glosses, I think you will like this one. It only took me a 2 applications to get the color in the pic. And I cannot wait to see RRW lipglass, I am in LOVE with RRW lipstick!
eyelove.gif

Thank you kindly MACina!
thmbup.gif
What are your thoughts on the lipstick? Have you tried it on yet?

Addict4MAC

VG1 looks beautiful on you ladies! Thanks for sharing.

As mentioned, I will wait for the holiday packing as well. I loved the pink leopard print bag that VGN1 came in.

TheEverydayDiva

What are your thoughts on the lipstick? Have you tried it on yet?

I did try it on and it's BEAUTIFUL! Incredibly smooth application, great pigmentation, just an all around gorgeous rich red color that I can see looking great on many different skin tones. I had been eyeing it for a while every time I played with the VGs in stores, so I am thrilled to add it to my collection. I plan on wearing it a lot this Fall. It's definitely worth getting for your collection and especially if you love red lippies.

I will see if I can upload a pic of myself wearing VG1 lipstick when I get home from work today.
flower.gif

Copperhead

I did try it on and it's BEAUTIFUL! Incredibly smooth application, great pigmentation, just an all around gorgeous rich red color that I can see looking great on many different skin tones. I had been eyeing it for a while every time I played with the VGs in stores, so I am thrilled to add it to my collection. I plan on wearing it a lot this Fall. It's definitely worth getting for your collection and especially if you love red lippies.

I will see if I can upload a pic of myself wearing VG1 lipstick when I get home from work today.
flower.gif
Thanks TheEverydayDiva. I had been wanting to get VG1, 2 & 3 for some time now so I guess now would as good a time as any.

Audrey C

I've been wearing VG1 since it launched. It's been my HG red for years. I had to order the lip glass - it will be here tomorrow.

Latest posts