MAC Warehouse haul - I love my Toronto sale!

StarrySim

Here's my damage for this weekend's sale. I'm super excited about the full size brush set and the Baroque Boudoir compact (for $12! with two powders!). I also loved the selection of quads, although I'm sad the SCF ones were sold out already. And FINALLY got my hands on a cleanse off oil. Also been wanting By Candlelight, so dropped $12 for that one. And how pretty is Nice Vice p/p? *drool* The funny (or sad) thing is, I already have MOST of the stuff they have at the sale (esp. MSF's and e/s), and the rest I don't want.

Total damage $227. ouch, but yay!

1755686.JPG

1755687.JPG

Post your hauls girls, I wanna see!

Junkie

Oh emm gee! Is that Coral Crepe Paintpot?! Ahhhhhh! I didn't even see that! Its ok, I already have it, but damn it took some effort finding that frikken thing when it was in stores!

You cleaned up girl! I spent about $185 I think. And most of it was for my kit.

Nice haul!

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerblue
What is the yellow e/s?

Going Bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Oh emm gee! Is that Coral Crepe Paintpot?! Ahhhhhh! I didn't even see that! Its ok, I already have it, but damn it took some effort finding that frikken thing when it was in stores!

You cleaned up girl! I spent about $185 I think. And most of it was for my kit.

Nice haul!

*hangs head in shame* I wasn't supposed to spend too much. But, I never go to the December sale, so I think of it as money spread over two sales
smiles.gif
That's logical, right? But I think the brush set is what killed me, it would've been decent without that $75.

Coral Crepe was in my charity bag, along with Going Bananas and two dazzleglasses
smiles.gif
But I have Perky pp, so I'm not sure I will use Coral Crepe, it seems redundant and a waste of valuable stash space, YKWIM.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Awesome haul! And you seemed to have gotten a pretty good deal too
smiles.gif
What lippies did you get?

The deals are awesome, usually 40-60% off retail. The only one I actually picked out and bought is Crosswires. Phlox and Lovey-Dove slimshine were in the charity gift bag, and I actually already have both of those. As for lipglasses, I bought Just Add Colour and Perennial High Style, and the charity bags had Local Colour and Roman Holiday. Local Colour actually looks quite nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobimaru
enjoy your haul! Nice Vice is amazing...

I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid it will be too dark for work, but maybe next weekend. The shade in the pot is to die for! I'm surprised I've never seen or heard about it. Do you use it as a base, or on its own?

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthebeesknees
Amazing! I am moving to Toronto next year and I can't wait to get in on the wharehouse sales!!

Enjoy your haul hun! xo

Don't forget you will need to find invites first

ricaaa

Oh wow! Where did you find that brush set? I would've totally gotten that. I didn't see if on Friday! Urghhh...

And that fancy compact + DSquared Greasepaint Stick. I didn't see any of those. Sigh... I need to look more carefully next time!

A very very nice haul! Enjoy it girl!

x
Rica