MAC Warehouse Sale Haul {Heavy Pics}

iaisha26

OMGosh, my vacation in Toronto was a great! I was able to attend the Mac Warehouse Sale (in by 9am out by noon)

My entire purchase

Room 1:
$1 07' Holiday Makeup Bag
$7 each Dark Angel Nail Polish, Studio Stick Concealer in NW45, & Studio Select Concealer in NW45

Room 2:
$9 Shadesticks, Lucky Jade, Sea Me, Gracious Me, Fresh Cement, Penny, & Pink Couture
$80 MAC 180 Brush (four at $20 each)

Room 3:
$12 Perfect Topping MSF
$12 Refined MSF
$3 Burnt Orange Pro Pan Palette
$6 Fix+ (Travel size - $3 each)
$12 MAC #20 Lashes (four at $3 each)
$3 Square Powder Puff
$3 Travel Bottles
$3 Disposable Wands
$20 Fix+ Rose (buy one get one free at $10 an offer)

$20 Charity Bag (I brought 4 at $5 and my besties brought me 2)/ Free Gift:

Kenna23

omg i am so jealous i wish i could have went!!! have fun with your goodies. let me know if you are going to have a sale or something.

dietcokeg

luck you!!! great buys, u wont be needing any mac for a while - the prices are seriously unbelivable!! can i ask where u found out about the sale?

n_c

Wow awesome deals! Enjoy
smiles.gif

iaisha26

You have know idea...it was so fun. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Glad you had a good time!!

iaisha26

iaisha26

I was hoping they would have this brush at the sale; my friend got it for $18 at the June sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Nice haul!!! 20 dollar 180 brushes are awesome.

Junkie

Amazing! I really wanted to go, but didn't want to chance fake tickets. I'd rather get them for free from an employee...

Awesome with the MSF's though! And the shadesticks!

Lots of Style Warrior stuff too!

Gah! *Jealous*

queli13

wow! that's so awesome! i'm so jealous! i heard in another warehouse sale, they had a lot of dc'ed products. especially beauty powders, and they were all buy 3 get one free!

iaisha26

The sale happens only four times a year in March, June, September, & December; it's held over a weekend (Fri - Sun). I lucked up beacause the sale was taking place during my vacation - I was determined to get tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmershortay
do they have these on certaind ays? i would love to go next time i go to toronto!

iaisha26

Yes, the buy 3 get 1 free sales was on Friday. I'll have to get some Friday tickets next time I go...better deals and greater selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queli13
wow! that's so awesome! i'm so jealous! i heard in another warehouse sale, they had a lot of dc'ed products. especially beauty powders, and they were all buy 3 get one free!

DianAdams

darn, ive been hearing about these kind of sales lately. but i have never heard of doing anything like this in st. louis. darn =( theres not even a mac store in st. louis...