MAC - Warm & Cozy - Dec 09

lara

Place all your Warm & Cozy swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.jpg

• This thread is for pictures only. Please keep all chatter and questions within the Warm & Cozy discussion thread.
  • For official product images, release dates, prices and full collection information, please refer to the Warm & Cozy colour story thread.

lara

Courtesy of erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_0547-1.jpg

feeling dreamy and light that fire!

IMG_0548-1.jpg

sorry, light that fire! gloss ran over onto chamomile shadow.

IMG_0549-1.jpg

IMG_0550-1.jpg

IMG_0551-1.jpg

iheartmakeup

By Candlelight & Comfort MSFs

warmcozy2.jpg

Bottom-Top: Comfort, Global Glow, Shooting Star, So Ceylon, Sunny by Nature, Warm Blend (mid brown shade), Gold Deposit.

comfortswatches.jpg

Pink Comparisons
Bottom-Top: By Candlelight, Smooth Merge (light pink side), Northern Light, Blonde, Porcelain Pink, Pleasureflush, Light Flush

bcpinkswatches3.jpg

Peach Comparisons
Bottom- Top: By Candlelight, Cheeky Bronze, Glissade, Refined, Triple Fusion (light pink side)

bcpeachswatch.jpg

L1LMAMAJ

IMG_1508-1.jpg

IMG_1509-1.jpg

IMG_1510-1.jpg

IMG_1511-2.jpg

IMG_1512-1.jpg

Mineralize Skin Finish By Candlelight

Warm Me Up Lipstick

Light That Fire! Lipglass

Modelette Eye Shadow

purplerinne

Shadesticks top to bottom: Nurture, Relaxed, & Cuddle
Eyeshadows top to bottom: Chamomile, Modelette, Milled Cider (VERY hard to swatch on all of em)
Lipstick and lipglosses top to bottom: Warm Me Up, Spiced Tea, 2N, Feeling Dreamy, 3N, Light that Fire
TLC in Feelin Good
TLC in Close for Comfort

iaisha26

L to R: Modelette & Mulled Cider E/S

L to R:Nuture, Warm & Cozy, & Relaxed S/S

L to R: By Candlelight & Comfort MSF

L to R: Spiced Tea L/G & 3N L/G

gildedangel

Picture of Warm Me Up l/s
RSCN2219.jpg

Hand Swatch on NC15-NC20 of Warm Me Up l/s
RSCN2234.jpg

Lip Swatch of Warm Me Up l/s, NC15-NC20; fairly pigmented lips
RSCN2228.jpg

Wedge e/s compared to Mulled Cider e/s without base
RSCN2230.jpg

hello_kitty

Just some pics of Embark... taken under natural light, no flash. Shadow was applied over Painterly for a base.

embark.jpg

embarkswatch.jpg