MAC Wearable Reds

Dany

Hey guys

what are your favourite MAC Red lipsticks that are easy to wear in the day? My only one I've found so far is Hot Tahiti.

Anaphora

I really like All Fired Up. I know it is listed as a fuchsia, but on me it leans red and can easily be made more red with a liner. I think it's totally wearable any time of day!

Dany

Thanks for the ideas so far guys, discovering some new shades to wear.
cheerleader.gif

Albicoccola

I've been eyeing that one up, do you think it would look okay on NW20?
Definitely! I'm an NW20 in the winter (NC42 in summer..the joys of being an Italian living in Northern Europe! :p) and this is one of the colours that looks best on me in winter!

Dany

Definitely! I'm an NW20 in the winter (NC42 in summer..the joys of being an Italian living in Northern Europe!
tong.gif
) and this is one of the colours that looks best on me in winter!
Oooh thanks, I'll have a look at that too, I could never decide between Cockney and Ladybug.

Anaphora

Oooh thanks, I'll have a look at that too, I could never decide between Cockney and Ladybug.
Not to confuse you further, but I'm an NC20 in fall/winter -though I lean neutral - and Ladybug looks pretty nice on me. I prefer an opaque red, so I've never purchased it, but I've tried it on in store multiple times. You might want to head to a counter and play around!

Albicoccola

I had both.. Cockney has a bit of shimmer in the tube, and just looks more "alive" on the lips. Ladybug is, to me, a much flatter colour. After I finished the first tube, I just B2M'ed it and never bought another. Cockney is a staple :)

Dany

Not to confuse you further, but I'm an NC20 in fall/winter -though I lean neutral - and Ladybug looks pretty nice on me. I prefer an opaque red, so I've never purchased it, but I've tried it on in store multiple times. You might want to head to a counter and play around!

Quote: Originally Posted by Albicoccola

But yes... I think you need to go play in the lipsticks!
smiles.gif
Thanks for the tips :) Yeah think I'll have a look at both of them next time I'm up near a store.

Latest posts