MAC white/purple e/s

ebonyannette

A white purple? Maybe Crystal e/s?
Im not really too sure but you can bring out green eyes with colors like Creme De Violet, Satellite Dreams and Parfait Amour.

GothicGirl

I don´t have it (it´s on the "to buy" list), but have you checked the description of Vellum e/s on the MAC site? You said white/purple and iridescent...That may be it.

mbee

I personally LOVE vellum. Its very very pretty. It appears white but the purple that comes out when the light hits it is gorgeous!!

pumpkincat210

I can't say enough good things about Beautiful Iris eyeshadow. It my hg of purples and has a good texture and is very wearable. I also like Parfait Amour, but its a hit or miss with most people. Also Violet Pigment is a great purple too if you like pigments, but they're a little harder to work with.

xsnowwhite

i really like parfait amour! im not sure if thats really white/purple though but its a really nice purple

Shawna

If you want white that has a flash of iridescent purple then vellum is what you are looking for. Pink opal pigment is also whitish with pink/purple iridescence. I adore both
smiles.gif

neverfadetogray

i'd say try vellum or vex. vex is a duochrome and has a purple/pink iridescence. you could also try mixing a purple e/s with vanilla or pink opal pigment.

medusalox

I'd go with Pink Opal pigment. It looks like a white/pinky color, but it has flashes of an almost gold shade, and a pretty lavender color. It's pretty much amazing!