mac "wicked" night invites?

laceymeow

i just got an invitation in the mail today for a "wicked" night at mac on oak street in chicago.
smiles.gif
has anyone else gotten this? i'm not sure if i feel like making the drive out for this especially since i'm not quite sure exactly what it is.... other than meeting a celebrity member of the chicago cast of "wicked".
i'm just curious what everyone's thoughts are on this, and if it's worth going. thanks!

Isis

I'm sure it's just a local event, but if I lived in the area, I'd definitely go! It sounds like it could be alot of fun.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I got one also, but its for the Oak Brook, IL location. If anyone has more details, I'd be interested in seeing what this is all about!!

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
i just got an invitation in the mail today for a "wicked" night at mac on oak street in chicago.
smiles.gif
has anyone else gotten this? i'm not sure if i feel like making the drive out for this especially since i'm not quite sure exactly what it is.... other than meeting a celebrity member of the chicago cast of "wicked".
i'm just curious what everyone's thoughts are on this, and if it's worth going. thanks!

if you don't wanna go, you're more than welcome to pass it on to me!!! i would LOVE to go!

MAC + WICKED? == awesomeness. i adored the book, and although not true to the novel (at all, really), the musical was lovely as well.

My fav MA called me the other day, but id idn't get home from work until midnight, ... so i think i will definitely be returning her call tomorrow to see about this!
smiles.gif

FemmeNoir

OMG! I love, love Wicked! Please let me know if you hear anything more. I'm in Cali, but my husband knows someone in the Wicked cast so...

Augg!

nakobear

Are they only having this event in IL? Or has anyone else heard of them having this event anywhere else?

FlaLadyB

ohhhhhhhhhh a wicked invite....I would LOVE to have that much less GO to the performance!! Anyone not keeping their invite please let me know.

Or ...if you're going can you pack me in your handbag and take me along ! LOL

kradge79

I know the makeup they use to make Elphaba green is MAC, so that is probably why they have a tie-in. If you get the Grimmerie, which is a book about the making of Wicked, there are pics of the makeup!

FemmeNoir

Can anyone post a picture of the invite? I am willing to swap with anyone for the invite or any "swag" that they get at the event.

Is the Chicago store a pro store? I know they used Landscape Green Chromacake for Elphie. I was her for Halloween and used all the MAC that they talked about in the Grimmerie. It was amazing!

My hubbie is asking his Wicked cast member friend about this. I'll let you know if he finds out anything.

laceymeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir

Is the Chicago store a pro store?

i wish, but no it's just a regular store.

FlaLadyB

as I mentioned earlier.....if you have an invite and are not going to use it, or even if you are, and you're not keeping it.....PLEASE can I have it? I will swap or paypal or kiss your feet ...hopefullly clean feet ....LOL!!!

lovejam

God, I *wish* MAC would release a collection inspired by Wicked. It'd be a collection I'd actually be excited about for once.
lol.gif

Well, I was excited about Lingerie, but really, nothing else. A Wicked collection would be super-exciting, and I would buy everything from it.

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
God, I *wish* MAC would release a collection inspired by Wicked. It'd be a collection I'd actually be excited about for once.
lol.gif

Well, I was excited about Lingerie, but really, nothing else. A Wicked collection would be super-exciting, and I would buy everything from it.

As would I.
smiles.gif

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
MACWicked.jpg

MACWicked2.jpg

Aughhh!!! I would give my first born for that!

Is anyone planning on going?

Latest posts