MAC Work It Out (March 2, 2017)

LauraLara

We would've seen some actual lash swatches by now... I think we're best off just making our own colours and see if they work... Which reminds me... I got my gold pigment, along with 3 other pigments and my mixing medium ready and waiting for me to have a play about. Can't find my freaking mixing palette and spatula.
I'm so happy I have you to keep me from making bad decisions!!!!! lol I'm resolved to go home and try my lash medium medium TODAY so my brain is aware that I don't need to buy new mascaras.... but now I need a palette and spatula!!!

Marsha Pomells

I'm so happy I have you to keep me from making bad decisions!!!!! lol I'm resolved to go home and try my lash medium medium TODAY so my brain is aware that I don't need to buy new mascaras.... but now I need a palette and spatula!!!
Still cheaper than the mascaras. I got a lot of mascaras, so there's no need to add to them. I see it as that I already have these in pigment form.

LauraLara

These are my faves! The white and yellow don't look so good. Cyan, pink and orange look great. The guy with the red top, orange bottom is definitely a look I'm gna steal

IMG_4605.jpg IMG_4606.jpg
IMG_4604.jpg

LauraLara

Photos tag with #macworkitout on instagram

i know you could just look that up yourselves... but still, it's useful :p

i want some crazy colored fake lashes to go with them. I have some pink ones and some rainbow singles from sugarpill, but I never used them because I felt like they'd be dulled down by my normal colored mascara.

Last edited:

Honi

I got the yellow mascara, however noone noticed I was wearing yellow mascara today at work so it's obviously not bright enough :violin:

highheels

Canadian gals and guys: it looks as though some of this collection is now available on thebay.com, however, I don't think everything is available yet. ie. I only see one Quiktrikstick and I think there's 3 with this collection? And I think only 2 of the Fix+ were up instead of 3.

Miss Dynamite

Testosterone "soft brown" lipstick was not what I expected, it almost looked like that Mariah nude Daahhling
I don't know if I'll bother with Bi-Ceptua--I already have Creme dNude
Might skip on this collection and put the $$$ towards the upcoming metallic lipsticks

I'm so confused about the metallic lipsticks. First they were saying they would be out this fall, now they are saying coming soon.