MAC X Aaliyah Collection (June 20/21, 2018)

Icecaramellatte

No early access email from Mac. I accidentally found a notation on Nordstrom site that they would have the collection so i decided to skip yesterday's launch on e the Mac site since I knew I would be busy most of the day. I did have some time to check and I did see that Li Li's Motor City gloss sold out and I wanted that one so I stuck with my plan. When I got home I was surprised to find the eyeshadow palette up on Nordies site last night but not the gloss. I fell asleep but ordered this morning. I did in store pick up and will get it tomorrow. So I just got the eyeshadow palette and one gloss. Let's see if I can stick with that.

PrettyTwisted

Got my 2 Street Thing lipsticks and no doubt this is my favorite lipstick of all time! Meanwhile I keep getting Aaliyah emails from MAC that lowkey make me want to order a 3rd lol

Mac-Guy

.... and the emails continue: Tick Tock – Don’t Miss Bestselling Shades of M∙A∙C Aaliyah!

At least MAC is changing up the text.

fur4elise

.... and the emails continue: Tick Tock – Don’t Miss Bestselling Shades of M∙A∙C Aaliyah! At least MAC is changing up the text.

LOL! Yup! I have received 5 more from MAC alone:rolleyes:...then there are the other retailers I purchase from regularly that are also carrying the collection...

fur4elise

Swatches from thebeautylookbook :)

MAC-Aaliyah-Lipstick-Lipglass-Swatches-1080x383.jpg

MAC-Aaliyah-Lip-Pencil-Swatches-Nevermore-FollowYourHeart-1080x491.jpg

MAC-Aaliyah-Bronzer-BabyGirl-AgeAintNothing-Eyeshadow-swatches-1080x383.jpg

I am definitely happy I went back in for Li Li's Motor City...I am tempted to go for Follow Your Heart. :scram:

VixenwithFixens

So her is MTAW topped with At your best gloss. This application is sloppy, as I ripped open the box as soon as I had it in my hands lol I def need Nevermore lip pencil with this. I love these colors! Ughhhh I always look frightened in pics lol
IMG_2699.jpg

Latest posts