MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

sss215

I think there are going to be two polishes too. One photo I saw had 4 items that looked similar to pigment jars or nail polishes. We could be getting 2 pigments and 2 polishes like WW had
going back and looking at the display, it looks like 4 nail polishes and 4 pigments

sss215

The dark Veronica lipglass, I wonder of that is Lap of Luxury from Fabulous Felines. I always meant to get that color at the CCO and missed out. The name fits right in line with Veronica.

GlamQueen21

The dark Veronica lipglass, I wonder of that is Lap of Luxury from Fabulous Felines. I always meant to get that color at the CCO and missed out. The name fits right in line with Veronica.
It has to be Lap of Luxury l/g! If so, I will get it.

Yazmin

The dark Veronica lipglass, I wonder of that is Lap of Luxury from Fabulous Felines. I always meant to get that color at the CCO and missed out. The name fits right in line with Veronica. It has to be Lap of Luxury l/g! If so, I will get it.
I picked up that lipglass at my CCO. It's a gorgeous color, but I haven't tried it yet.

Yazmin

One of the SAs gave me an invite to the event in February. As chaotic as these events can be sometimes, I still have a good time!

liba

There were SO MANY awesome l/gs from Fabulous Felines. Spree and Fancy Cat were my favorites, but there were soooo many that were beautiful! I'd love to see more of them come back.

kimibos

^^^i honestly want stuff from felines to come back because some of the names, like fancy cat or kittenish . im such a cat lady
Christmas.gif

littlelamb

I hope I get invited to the event! That invitation is the cutest! I didn't get invited for Glamour Daze though and I haven't been shopping at my store since they're always swamped and not the nicest.

That Betty peachy pink lipstick looks TDF
eyelove.gif

TXBeautyBaby

I've been lurking, so far I just want the Veronica blush and the red Veronica lipstick. I think I might actually get bu because I love the colors and packaging

sss215

One of the SAs gave me an invite to the event in February.  As chaotic as these events can be sometimes, I still have a good time!
This is so cute! I hope I get one, because the last time I hauled at a MAC store was for 1 lipstick from Marilyn. I will call today and make an appointment for the event. I need to be one of the first ones in because I want to experience this collection and event to the fullest. So I'm reading this invite trying to find clues, and it says something about a signature lipstick for each girl. Will there only be 2 lipsticks? That's not a traditional MAC thing, to only release 2, but I'm cool with it as long as the glosses are hot... I don't mind not focusing on 4 lipsticks, that way I can to spend and look at other items. I can't wait for more info!

Honi

I'm seriously gonna have to hunt down some of the lipsticks. And how CUTE is that packaging.. Im a sucker for stuff like this, too sweet.

E-Marie

I'm sorry if this has been asked but I can't find any info...do we know if this is being released in MAC freestanding stores only? I might have to take the day off and be there for opening! The lipsticks, lipglasses, blushes and pearlmattes will be mine!