MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

martiangurll

I want Ronnie red so bad why did I skip this collection :crybaby:  You so stunning in this color I hope you backed it up!! :cloud9:
If it's any consolation RR is pretty similar to quite a few recent(ish) MAC releases. So if you have those, missing RR shouldn't be that big a deal. Glam - Ronnie Red - Charmed, I'm Sure, Absolute Power RR and AP are actually very very similar IRL (AP's a wee bit darker IMO). My lips are miserably lacking in pigment, so they don't look exactly the same on me, but if you have even slightly more pigmented lips, the difference will probably be undetectable. Glam is a tad pinker, but if you use it with a red liner that has no pink in it, chances are you'll end up with RR.
Buick, I had no idea you had so many reds...

MRV

If it's any consolation RR is pretty similar to quite a few recent(ish) MAC releases. So if you have those, missing RR shouldn't be that big a deal.

Glam - Ronnie Red - Charmed, I'm Sure, Absolute Power

RR and AP are actually very very similar IRL (AP's a wee bit darker IMO). My lips are miserably lacking in pigment, so they don't look exactly the same on me, but if you have even slightly more pigmented lips, the difference will probably be undetectable.

Glam is a tad pinker, but if you use it with a red liner that has no pink in it, chances are you'll end up with RR.
BUICK! Nice to see you!
wavey.gif

0ashbrowns0

This is my most loved collection that mac has released! I wish that they would have made the simpsons collection like this one! I was so disappointed when I heard the color story and there were so few products and NO LIPSTICKS! a sad day for a mac fan. I still swoon over this collection whenever I pull out something from it, sometimes I wish the world was like an archie comic! hehe

NaomiH

This is my most loved collection that mac has released! I wish that they would have made the simpsons collection like this one! I was so disappointed when I heard the color story and there were so few products and NO LIPSTICKS! a sad day for a mac fan. I still swoon over this collection whenever I pull out something from it, sometimes I wish the world was like an archie comic! hehe
I pulled out Daddy's Little Girl this morning and fell back in love with it. I agree that this was a really great, solid collection.

ThisIsTheEnd90

I still love my flatter me pearlmatte face powder, kiss & dont tell lip glass, strawberry malt lip glass, and mall madness lip glass! This was one of my favorite mac spring collections!
flower.gif

yakkoooew

I literally ended up with everything in this collection except for one betty gloss and one veronica gloss. LOL!! I got the long makeup case too but am too afraid to make it dirty so it's still in its box. I think I did like 10 transactions over two months cause I kept adding adding and adding stuff lol... like oh you still have the eyeshadow palettes?? Okay I will take the Betty one. Then the next few days I wanted the Veronica shadows too so just added that. It was a sad time for my wallet Lol!! I always have non buyers remorse whenever I find stuff still in stock weeks after the launch.

yakkoooew

Oh and and I had to super convince myself not to buy the last two glosses too!! It was the baby pink gloss and the dark purple gloss. They looked horrible on me every time I tried them on :\

0ashbrowns0

I totally agree!! I still can't stop thinking about it, and every collection that came out after it, I always compare them! Every time I read my Archie comics - I think to myself "now I have to go and put on all of my Archie's girls makeup" haha
I still love my flatter me pearlmatte face powder, kiss & dont tell lip glass, strawberry malt lip glass, and mall madness lip glass! This was one of my favorite mac spring collections! :flower: