MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
This should be collection that's bringing back (some of?) the products from the ''mystery collection''.​
"High-society darling, artist, pop philosopher, muse and jewellery designer Bao Bao Wan is one of China’s most renowned style stars. Her debut collaboration with M•A•C is inspired by her womanly and brazen aesthetic, with metallic golds and rich jewel tones reflecting her trademark decorative designs. Eyes are gilded in bronze, skin twinkles like a diamond, lips flicker like rubies and nails outshine even the most precious gems. The collection is outfitted in velvety brown packaging featuring burnished metal, embellished with her signature. Nodding to tradition while trailblazing new trends, M∙A∙C and Bao Bao Wan invite every face to take centre stage."

Available on March 2, 2015 online and March 5, 2015 at select MAC locations.

Products:

Bao Bao’s Jewels Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow ($44.00)

The pure power of pigment in a creamy, lightweight hybrid, offering distinctive effects – applied wet for a super saturation of colour with metallic brilliance, or dry for sheer coverage with a soft, sparkling finish. In a limited-edition palette, Bao Bao’s Jewels! Five complementary shades glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: matte to highly pearlized finish.

Beauty Powder ($28.00):
Summer Opal - Light bronze with golden shimmer

Lipsticks ($17.50):
Romantic Breakdown - Sheer nude (Lustre)
Forbidden Sunrise - Creamy orange (Matte)
Lavender Jade - Dirty mauve with gold pearl (Matte)
Burmese Kiss - Bright coral pink (Matte)

Nail Lacquers ($13.50):
Imperial Green - Spring green with multidimension pearl
Kashmir Blue - Royal blue with gold pearl
Sunset Tourmaline - Plum with multidimensional pearl

rockin

I'm looking forward to this one. If this is indeed the mystery collection, then Burmese Kiss, Summer Opal and Bao Boa's Jewels will be mine.

MACina

thud.gif
.....stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already super excited for the collection
pompom.gif

The promo pic is
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Definitely getting Lavender Jade lipstick
bigheart.gif

The eyeshadows in the promo pic look kinda metallic.I wonder if they will have a special finish.Maybe something like Mega Metal.Would
be awesome!

Thank you for sharing!

rockin

I'm liking the promo picture for this one. Does anyone remember what the eyeshadow palette/set looked like, or did anyone get it before?

MRV

The eyeshadows in the promo pic look kinda metallic.I wonder if they will have a special finish.Maybe something like Mega Metal.Would
be awesome!
The e/s sound heavenly but I think they were pearlfusions
cry.gif

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Nadine! I can't wait for this collection. Lavender Jade and Burmese Kiss (I think that was the name) will be mine!
graucho.gif

Diamond laTwerk

I'm liking the promo picture for this one.  Does anyone remember what the eyeshadow palette/set looked like, or did anyone get it before?
I'm pretty sure it was just Veluxe Pearlfusion! I don't even bother getting my hopes up for MAC with special formulas and colors cuz I'll just be let down but like everyone else I'm hoping for a better 2015! :)

rockin

I'm pretty sure it was just Veluxe Pearlfusion! I don't even bother getting my hopes up for MAC with special formulas and colors cuz I'll just be let down but like everyone else I'm hoping for a better 2015!
smiles.gif
Hmm, if it's Veluxe Pearlfusion then I'll be giving it a miss

Shars

That is such a gorgeous, sexy promo pic! I hope its special packaging and some kind of eastern asian/oriental theme!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That is such a gorgeous, sexy promo pic! I hope its special packaging and some kind of eastern asian/oriental theme!
It is special packaging!
yes.gif
Although I have a feeling it could be just the boxes. Maybe they'll have a sleeve, like the Chen Man collection etc, but that's just a guess. Either way, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

MissElle12

Yay!!! Thanks Naynadine! I'm sure the hype for this one will be off the charts since the "mystery collection release" over the summer. All I want is the beauty powder!! Never tried one before.

Latest posts