MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

NaomiH

Thanks Nadine!
flower.gif

Sandy072

Agree w everyone that this promo pic is gorgeous! A lot of them have been blah to me this year. This seems very glam and I like it!

BeautyFan55

This sounds like a winner, I am love the makeup in the promo pic. The mystery lipsticks sound awesome too.

MissElle12

Just went back and reread some the the posts about this collection from over the summer.
Wondering about a couple of things...

Will MAC send properly intact items that can withstand shipping? The pics of those pulverized powders were just...wow.

Now that the collection is officially announced, will the people that got damaged products be able to get replacements?

Hmm...

NaomiH

Just went back and reread some the the posts about this collection from over the summer.
Wondering about a couple of things...

Will MAC send properly intact items that can withstand shipping? The pics of those pulverized powders were just...wow.

Now that the collection is officially announced, will the people that got damaged products be able to get replacements?

Hmm...
I'd sure hope so!

MACina

It is special packaging!
yes.gif
Although I have a feeling it could be just the boxes. Maybe they'll have a sleeve, like the Chen Man collection etc, but that's just a guess. Either way, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Me too
eyelove.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyFan55

This sounds like a winner, I am love the makeup in the promo pic. The mystery lipsticks sound awesome too.

iagree.gif

Latest posts