MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

MACina

The powder looks sooooo awesome!!!

I must get it
heart.gif

Thank you MACcrazy for sharing!

I FOUND PICTURE!!! It's just one face powder but WOW! I personally have never seen anything like it ( Scroll down, the powder is called to the people) They used it for the scarecrow for Wizard of Oz musical, but I think it can become more wearable http://www.junipersjournal.com/didn...t-dorothy-the-wicked-witch-the-scarecrow.html

Here's a picture in case link doesn't work

Polaris

I FOUND PICTURE!!! It's just one face powder but WOW! I personally have never seen anything like it ( Scroll down, the powder is called to the people) They used it for the scarecrow for Wizard of Oz musical, but I think it can become more wearable http://www.junipersjournal.com/didn...t-dorothy-the-wicked-witch-the-scarecrow.html

Ooh! I wonder if it's an overspray. If it's not, maybe the dots are for colour correcting?

pemily

Quote: Originally Posted by MACcrazy

I FOUND PICTURE!!! It's just one face powder but WOW! I personally have never seen anything like it ( Scroll down, the powder is called to the people) They used it for the scarecrow for Wizard of Oz musical, but I think it can become more wearable http://www.junipersjournal.com/didnt-meet-the-wizard-of-oz-but-met-dorothy-the-wicked-witch-the-scarecrow.html

Ooh! I wonder if it's an overspray. If it's not, maybe the dots are for colour correcting?
The dots don't look like overspray to me... However judging of past products they may be??

Shellcat

LOL!!! Pixie! I was wondering if you saw that or not! ;) That's old school stuff right there!! Too funny!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
??
blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Oh MY! HeeHee wink

Quote: Originally Posted by Shellcat

True! The makeup look and contouring on their album cover photo was fierce! CLASSIC 80's makeup!

MACcrazy

Are we sure the powder is real and not a fake out?

I found it in an article talking about the makeup used behind the stage for wizard of oz the musical. MAC is the makeup company doing the look and they used the face powder on the scare crow (the link is next to the picture if you want)
flower.gif

lyseD

My SA described it to me today and it sounded exactly like the photo. She said she thought the blue was odd until they mentioned it was for eyes (the blue). So, sounds like the real thing.

Are we sure the powder is real and not a fake out?

martiangurll

Maybe the blue adds cool tones, like the blue veins in Lightscapeade. Not sure how that will balance out with the gold spots, don't blue plus gold equal olive green? It certainly looks unique, cannot say MAC isn't bringing something new this round.

MACcrazy

I really hope that at least FS stores will get it, there's only one near me but I really hate buying products without seeing it IRL first.

Latest posts