MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

LMD84

It's really not meant to be swirled. Not sure if you missed the story earlier, but I was told that BD was interested in a a multipurpose product (e/s, blush, highlighter) as she was very poor when she was younger and she could not afford much make up; hence, she would always looks for products that fulfilled more than one purpose.

Is it pretty? Yes! Is it practical? Well, it depends...
yeah i understand that and it makes sense :) certainly pretty... just not for me!

MRV

Wonder if the milky peach n/p is close to Play Day (Pale milky coral) from Vera? I might get 1-2 n/p's from this collection. And the orange lippie maybe.

xasperadastra

Wonder if the milky peach n/p is close to Play Day (Pale milky coral) from Vera? I might get 1-2 n/p's from this collection. And the orange lippie maybe
Mee too.. I'm looking for a color like this! I'll buy this one or Play Day (It should be still available at the Pro store in Milan) or Essie Tart Deco which should have the best formula but it was sold out at the store I look at last week.. I have to look for it at Sephora! Although I don't like yellow nail polishes... the one in this collection is cute! ^^

MRV

Mee too.. I'm looking for a color like this! I'll buy this one or Play Day (It should be still available at the Pro store in Milan) or Essie Tart Deco which should have the best formula but it was sold out at the store I look at last week.. I have to look for it at Sephora! Although I don't like yellow nail polishes... the one in this collection is cute! ^^
Oh, don't buy Tart Deco! It looks cute in the bottle but turns out this awful neonish orange on nails. Play Day and this Beth polish are much more cuter I'm sure. I have worn PD once and it was ok.

xasperadastra

Oh, don't buy Tart Deco! It looks cute in the bottle but turns out this awful neonish orange on nails. Play Day and this Beth polish are much more cuter I'm sure. I have worn PD once and it was ok.
uhh thanks a lot then!!! I'm not looking for a neon coral/orange!!