MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

Ana A

White, black, purple, yellow, guetto or not....I have no idea who the hell she is nor do I need red ampliflieds. SKIP!

montREALady

White, black, purple, yellow, guetto or not....I have no idea who the hell she is nor do I need red ampliflieds. SKIP!
I'm so over the reds! MAC needs to do collabo's with people who don't like red lipstick! After Selena of course :haha:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
This is her new music video, if anyone wants to check it out.
0.jpg
Do we have swatches/info on the red one? Is that really another red?? Anyone doing the live chat later?
No, no swatches yet. :-/

thefbomb

Do we have swatches/info on the red one? Is that really another red?? Anyone doing the live chat later?
Im guessing its the one shes wearing in the promo pic though itd be nice to have more swatches

im not sure if im getting this yet, i like brooke and from what i can tell i dig the colours but im not crazy about amplified (although i do like them, i just prefer mattes)

Ana A

The info floating around IG mentions 2 lipsticks, a deep plum and a cherry red (both amplified). No swatches of the red one as of now...
sleepy.gif
lol

DMcG9

I know nothing about this woman but her promo pic looks like she's an Amanda Palmer rip off.

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=222222]"I'm doing two collections with MAC. One is going to coincide with the release of something big in 2015, and it will consist of three to four products; and a second collection will coincide with something big in 2016, and it will consist of 12 to 14 products. I'm so excited about this, because I'll be following in the footsteps of women like Rihanna, Debbie Harry, and Daphne Guinness." ---Brooke Candy [/COLOR]

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US: Online only, August 27th, 2015 
In store release date US:
Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):
WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging? None
Will PRO discount apply?  
Active shipping codes:  None
List of products
[COLOR=181818]Brooke Candy Liquid Eye Liner        [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]    Boot Black - Intense black[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Brooke Candy Lipstick        [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]    Mind Control - Bright cherry red (amplified)[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]    Which Witch - Deep plum (amplified)[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=181818]Active Link to the Collection: [/COLOR]
Info from the first post above. No swatches for Mind Control.

jetjet

I don't get the outrage - all the who the hell is Brooke Candy comments. I had no idea who the Selena or Aliaya were but if there's good colours and pretty packaging all be all over those collections. I'm just really glad MAC has picked someone with an creative makeup look and is not doing another friggen Rihanna collab

nikkideevah

I don't get the outrage - all the who the hell is Brooke Candy comments. I had no idea who the Selena or Aliaya were but if there's good colours and pretty packaging all be all over those collections. I'm just really glad MAC has picked someone with an creative makeup look and is not doing another friggen Rihanna collab
but the Rihaanna collab sold out everywhere.. that was good business for them..

jetjet

but the Rihaanna collab sold out everywhere.. that was good business for them..
I know, but I like collections where I'm battling it out coz the colour is a amazing not whose signature is on the packaging :) Presonally I'm just a little over 'celebrities' at moment or maybe I'm just getting old. Though I think it'd be great if MAC kept the celebrity stuff to Viva Glam where it makes a difference

montREALady

Skip for me..... She looks like a diabolical person and it's a no for me.
I haven't really looked her up but I'm going to check out the chat in a few
icon_eek.gif
I like the dark color, but the finish and that name I'm not feeling. I have to go through the pages. I want to know how it compares to Pure Heroine and Gunner... and wait, it's like a MM collection, only the packaging is special?
th_rolleye0014.gif

montREALady

Wait a sec the chat was supposed to be today 7pm ET, the counter went down to 0 then restarted and is back to 2 days from now? What crap is that?? Isn't that the actual release day?

Edit: it started late, around 7:13pm.