Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

BuickMackane

My haul from this collection consists of Doo-Wop, Witching Hour and Nightcrawler.

Doo-Wop is everything I wanted it to be... and more! I have quite a few similar colours but nothing that I would call and exact dupe.

I could have lived without Witching Hour since I don't reach for that sort of shade very often lately and I already have Gunner. I went ahead and purchased it anyway because I find buyer's remorse easier to deal with than skipper's remorse. I need help haha.

flowerflower

My haul from this collection consists of Doo-Wop, Witching Hour and Nightcrawler.

Doo-Wop is everything I wanted it to be... and more! I have quite a few similar colours but nothing that I would call and exact dupe.

I could have lived without Witching Hour since I don't reach for that sort of shade very often lately and I already have Gunner. I went ahead and purchased it anyway because I find buyer's remorse easier to deal with than skipper's remorse. I need help haha.

Doo-Wop, Witching Hour and Nightcrawler are also the products I got from this collection. I also picked up Till Death do we part lipglass and already had Mind Control lipstick. From Geeko's swatches, I would say Witching Hour and Gunner look identical. I was bummed out on missing in on Gunner but I think Witching Hour is a dupe.

BuickMackane

Doo-Wop, Witching Hour and Nightcrawler are also the products I got from this collection. I also picked up Till Death do we part lipglass and already had Mind Control lipstick. From Geeko's swatches, I would say Witching Hour and Gunner look identical. I was bummed out on missing in on Gunner but I think Witching Hour is a dupe.

Haul twins lol. Well, kind of. I skipped the gloss because I know I won't wear it.

Yeah, I have Gunner and I'd say it's a dead on dupe for WH. So don't be at all sad for missing Gunner :)

Latest posts