MAC X Caitlyn Jenner Collection Jan 5th, 2017

jennyap

Those shadows all look really nice. But I don't need them, so skip.

I don't like the promo image at all.

patentg33k

Sorry, tried to embed a video of the swatches of lip products but I can't seem to post an embedded based on HTML code.

Last edited:

Tarabotti

I didn't realize that this collection would only be at MAC stores not counters so my counter didn't have it to swatch. I did buy two lip scrubs, though (why waste a trip?).

Online I bought all three lipsticks (love my reds still!), Malibu Bronze eyeshadow, the MSF and the blush. I figure that if I don't like the last two items I can return them. It's such a pain not to be able to see a lot of swatches online for comparison purposes or to be able to swatch the collection in person. I hate buying makeup under these conditions and I hate returning things..

TraceyMc

I ordered Rock It lipstick and the bronzer/blush duo , I ordered online from Selfridges , it's unusual for MAC to release a collection in the US and the UK on the same day don't remember that happening before :/

patentg33k

In this video, this Youtuber says she's using the bronzer, although it's not the same packaging--maybe sample packaging? It's pretty, but it's hard to tell cause she's using it over a deeper foundation shade that she's draped.

70s Glamour - YouTube

NATlar

I don't care for Caitlyn Jenner and I think most don't either that's why pretty much everything is still in stock. I don't have anything negative about Caitlyn haven't taken notice but I do think some comments I've seen floating about on Twitter and Instagram about MAC collaborating with Caitlyn Jenner is disgusting but that's my opinion!

Im more about the products really interested in the powder and blush duo and Rockit lipstick but after Christmas I'm pretty much skint haha but we'll see!

Latest posts